Skip to main content
What's Cooking?

What's Cooking?

Do you love to prepare your own meals at home? Share your meal preps and recipes with us

Ask a Question
  • •••
Chapati and Dhal

Greetings! I am Dora, one of the GreenR Community volunteers.  During this Circuit Breaker, everyone (including my 3 daughters) advised me no

Article

A Chicken Dinner Winner- Ayam Penyet

Hi Everyone!! So as shared in my last blog from 3rd July,this week will be my last blog recipe and most likely writing up again in September. I'll be

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Jolene_L 

2 months ago

Article

Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe (Easy-to-Make)

Today is National Sugar Cookie Day, so we’re going to make cookies (Technically, it should just be sugar cookies, but I had to add chocolate chip sinc

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 months ago

Article

Pasta-bilities!- Fried Macaroni

Hey everyone! I'm back again with another week of recipe. This will be my 2nd last recipe for now and I will be back in September. Will share more why

Article

How to make rice dumplings?

Dragon Boat Festival is on June 25 this year. This day commemorates the death of the poet and minister Qu Yuan who was exiled from his home country an

Article

Thai Chicken Soup

Hello Everyone! So this week I'm back with a recipe which is super simple and kids friendly.Soup is one of the most basic dish which we can find from

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Jolene_L 

3 months ago

Article

Sawadee! Om Suastiastu! - Thai Style Squid and Jagung Pedas Manis

Hi Everyone! I hope that all of you are having better days now that the circuit breaker is over. As we enter slowly into phases of reopening, there is

Article

Ramadan Recipe #5: Asam Pedas Ikan Pari (Asam Stingray)

How many of us love having Asam Pedas when we eat our Nasi Padang? I know I do especially when I patron my favourite stall in Geylang Serai Food Marke

Article

Ramadan Recipe #4: All About Popiah!

Hi everyone! I’m back again to make y’all go bananas over two dessert recipe that I will be sharing. The first recipe is a must try because it’s super

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

4 months ago

Article

Ramadan Recipe #3: Mee Sup Tomato

Hi Everyone! This week I’m back again sharing a recipe that brings back memories from my secondary school days. Some of my classmates and I would look

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Jolene_L 

4 months ago

Article

Get Started!

Ask a question