Tech Tips

Tech Tips

Read handset reviews done by our Hubbernauts or catch up on tech news here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Sony Xperia Z1: It Just Keeps Getting Better

Under the hood For those who prefer to look at raw specs, here it is!   Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 2.2GHzAdreno 330LTE-enabled (Cat 4)Dual Band Wi

Article

LG G2: Bold hardware design choices

ButtonsLG has taken a new experimental approach on the button placement of a typical smart phone.  The power and volume button are placed at the back

Article

My Review: StarHub Mobile’s FREE HD Voice Service

[This post can also be found on my blog] Did another video with my wedding photographer pal, Jiahe, again (after a long time). Nope, not a wedding v

Article

A closer look into Windows Phone GDR3 update

It’s finally the fourth quarter of the year! As expected, here comes another update for Windows Phone. The pre-release of General Distribution Release

Article

Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom: Quick Look

When the Samsung Galaxy Camera was launched in Sep 2012, it was a bold step of Samsung to create a hybrid device, and ever since, Samsung has been dev

Article

Nokia Lumia 1020: Accessories

Many I know love to accessorize their phones with all sorts of things, like covers, stickers, even audio jack plugs. The Nokia Lumia 1020 may not be p

Article

Nokia Lumia 1020: Camera

Gone are the days where one would need to carry a camera to take a decent shot. Yes, with Nokia’s innovation in the field of smartphone cameras, we ca

Article

Nokia Lumia 1020: Overall Hardware

Before I write about the Nokia Lumia 1020′s camera, I’d like to first look into the overall hardware. Though the camera makes up most of the phone, bo

Article

Nokia Lumia 1020: General Overview

"Binoculars" is the nickname that my friends give the Nokia Lumia 1020. A bold claim for a smartphone camera, and after testing, holds true, in all it

Article

D-Link's mydlink App Available for Windows Phone

"Quickly and easily view your live Cloud Camera feeds and manage our Cloud Routers from anywhere using a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection. Whether you're at

Article

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More