Tech Tips

Tech Tips

Read handset reviews done by our Hubbernauts or catch up on tech news here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Tips and Tricks to Help Manage Your StarHub Mobile Data

Nowadays, everyone wants to be connected online. We share Facebook posts and videos, tweet our frustrations away, post our best moments on Instagram.

Article

How to stop Facebook from tracking your web activity

In case you don’t know yet, Facebook can track your online activity when you use the social network but also when you visit certain third-party

Article

How to Clear your Tracked Step History on iPhone?

In case you don’t know, if you have set up a profile in Apple Health on your iPhone, the app will collect data on how many steps you take each d

Article

StarHub Smart Wifi Pro - New Linksys Velop Wifi 6 Home Mesh Router (AX4200 review)

Starhub has recently launched a new Smart Wifi Pro with the help of Linksys latest Velop Wifi 6 home mesh router, AX4200. Background information: M

Article

Did you know you can restore deleted posts or stories on Instagram?

In case you missed it, Instagram introduced a new feature allowing you to recover recently deleted posts. The feature called Recently Deleted enables

Article

Have you noticed Google Chrome’s Reading List?

Recently, have you seen the “Reading List” feature added to Google Chrome? It was first spotted in July 2020 which was initially named "Re

Article

Samsung Galaxy S21

Image source: Samsung website Historically, Samsung is the first to adopt the latest chip for the year. 2021 is Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 888 (888)

Article

My review on Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

My afterthoughts after trying out the latest Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G. What do I like about the phone:   1. The 6.8 inch screen display is g

Article

Is your Mobile Data Always Running Out on Your Android Phone

Nowadays, it’s becoming more common for people to exceed their monthly data cap on their mobile plan. It leaves many people wondering why their

Article

Spotify takes its stage in Singapore

Plug in, play, and start grooving. Music is our all-reliable companion during our daily commute to and from school or work. It is a place we turn to s

Article

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More