Tech Tips

Tech Tips

Read handset reviews done by our Hubbernauts or catch up on tech news here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Linksys Velop AX4200 Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 6 System (MX4200) Goodbye Deadspots

Received my trial set on Wed, 3 March. I was immediately taken in by the size of the sets, coming in at almost 0.95kg per node and standing at 243mm w

Article

Era of Mesh Routers - Linksys MX 4200

Linksys has launched another iteration of the mesh network routers, the Velop AX4200 Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 6 System (MX2400). I believe the market has cr

posted 

3 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Jolene_L 

3 m ago

Discussion

Is your Mobile Data Always Running Out on Your Android Phone

Nowadays, it’s becoming more common for people to exceed their monthly data cap on their mobile plan. It leaves many people wondering why their

posted 

3 m ago

Article

Spotify takes its stage in Singapore

Plug in, play, and start grooving. Music is our all-reliable companion during our daily commute to and from school or work. It is a place we turn to s

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

vincentyyl 

3 m ago

Article

How to Share your Location Using Google Maps?

Google Maps is great for helping you find your way, but it can also help other people find you. Whether you have an Android or iOS device, you can&nbs

posted 

3 m ago

Article

Samsung S21 Ultra - Top 5 features I like the most

After using the Samsung S21 Ultra for 2 weeks, I like to share the top 5 features I like the most : S21 Ultra WIfi 6 (AX) Speed –   S21

Discussion

Samsung's focus on software upgrades for Galaxy S4

On paper Galaxy S4 indeed have a hardware bump as they upgrade from S3. But these are only minor hardware upgrades where average users can't really fe

posted 

8 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Esha Fatima 

4 m ago

Article

How to Add an Expiration Date to Emails sent through Gmail?

Nowadays, you can send disappearing messages in popular messaging apps even in other social media apps. But did you know you can also set an expiratio

posted 

4 m ago

Article

ASUS Zenfone 7 Pro Review

Launched Sep 2020. This is a sequel to the then unique ASUS Zenfone 6 which featured a flip camera. Another beautiful phone, it is delightful to behol

posted 

4 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

4 m ago

Article

Google Fit

Chinese New Year (CNY) follows Christmas and New Year. These festivities create opportunities for indulgence with copious amounts of goodies. It is al

posted 

4 m ago

Article

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More