Tech Tips

Tech Tips

Read handset reviews done by our Hubbernauts or catch up on tech news here

Ask a Question
  • •••
A Day with my Mate @ StarHub

Yesterday, 27 Oct 2018, was the launch day for Huawei’s Mate 20 series at Causeway Point (CWP). I have been hyped up and eagerly waiting for this device since its announcement! Headed down to Causeway Point an hour earlier than the time StarHub store opens and was already greeted by an amazing crowd

Article

My personal Samsung Galaxy Note9 review

Ahh… the Note 9. To be completely honest with you, every time someone mentions Samsung Note, I instantly have this image in my head: Yes, I think of explosions and those articles about how the battery of the Note 7 is well, deadly.   Okay but you have to trust me when I say that’s all in

Article

Which Singapore Fibre Broadband ISP to choose? StarHub vs Singtel vs M1 vs MyRepublic vs ViewQwest

It has always been a tough decision when deciding which Internet Service Provider (ISP) you should sign up for, especially when the contract is typically 2 years. Being tied down for two years is no simple task, and everyone would love to be tied down to an ISP which they prefer. Here, I will try to

Article

Which console is right for you? Part 3 - The Nintendo Switch

Console gaming has never been more complicated. Multiple consoles with the same branding, how does somebody not versed in the arcane arts of the gaming world know which one to choose? Have no worry, as we’re here to help. In our third entry, we’re taking a look at the newest console to join the fray

Article

My Experience in Importing a Nintendo Switch: Yay or Nay?

Let me start things off by saying I’m a gamer. Really hardcore; been gaming since 89 and haven’t looked back since. I’ve usually imported my consoles from overseas, as local releases can be waaaaaaaay behind the US launch or much more expensive. Desperate times call for desperate measures and all th

Article

Which console is right for you? Part 2 - The Sony Playstation 4 Pro

Console gaming has never been more complicated. Multiple consoles with the same branding, how does somebody not versed in the arcane arts of the gaming world know which one to choose? Have no worry, as we’re here to help. In our second entry, we’re taking a look at the bigger, badder version of the

Article

How To Save Data Like A Boss This Holiday Season (So You Can Spend It Later)

‘Tis the season to be jolly… And also use your social apps in interesting ways when you gather with your friends this holiday season. But with all sharing of joy and happiness via live videos on social apps like Snapchat or Instagram also brings with it a heavy burden - excess data charges. &nb

Article

Which console is right for you? Part 1 - The Sony Playstation 4

Console gaming has never been more complicated. Multiple consoles with the same branding, multiple companies, and multiple optional accessories; how does somebody not versed in the arcane arts of the gaming world know which one to choose? Have no worry, as we’re here to help.   We’re not goin

Article

Huawei Talkband B2 Review with Bluetooth Headset

Like the Talkband B1 which I reviewed a year ago, the Talkband B2 can be detached from the dock on the strap and be used like a Bluetooth headset. When the headset is undocked, the audio intelligently routes from the smartphone to the headset.     While the B1 is designed with a sporty si

Article

Reasons why Linksys MAX-STREAM EA7500 AC1900 MU-MIMO Wireless Router is my main router.

Recently, I have received a new Linksys router to replace my 3 years old DL-868 router. After a month of usage, below are the reasons why I prefer the new router. 1. Setting up of the router: a. DL-868: For the set up of the router, I would need to connect a laptop to the router. This involved me to

Article

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More