Skip to main content
Tech Tips

Tech Tips

Read handset reviews done by our Hubbernauts or catch up on tech news here

Ask a Question
  • •••
How to stop Facebook from tracking your web activity

In case you don’t know yet, Facebook can track your online activity when you use the social network but also when you visit certain third-party

Article

How to Clear your Tracked Step History on iPhone?

In case you don’t know, if you have set up a profile in Apple Health on your iPhone, the app will collect data on how many steps you take each d

posted 

4 d ago

Article

Velop MX4200 Review

Been a loyal Linksys customer. My first ever router was a wired Linksys :-) during the good old days of Singapore Cable Vision! Remember using a reall

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

limkayyong 

1 m ago

Article

StarHub Smart Wifi Pro - New Linksys Velop Wifi 6 Home Mesh Router (AX4200 review)

Starhub has recently launched a new Smart Wifi Pro with the help of Linksys latest Velop Wifi 6 home mesh router, AX4200. Background information: M

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Polarbear 

13 d ago

Article

Did you know you can restore deleted posts or stories on Instagram?

In case you missed it, Instagram introduced a new feature allowing you to recover recently deleted posts. The feature called Recently Deleted enables

posted 

13 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Polarbear 

13 d ago

Article

Linksys WiFi 6 Mesh Router MX4200 - Provides Solution For Poor Home Wifi Coverage

My current 1 Gbps fibre broadband service subscription from an ISP includes 2 Google Wifi mesh routers. After setting up the two routers  in my

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

limkayyong 

18 d ago

Discussion

Have you noticed Google Chrome’s Reading List?

Recently, have you seen the “Reading List” feature added to Google Chrome? It was first spotted in July 2020 which was initially named "Re

posted 

21 d ago

Article

Samsung Galaxy S21

Image source: Samsung website Historically, Samsung is the first to adopt the latest chip for the year. 2021 is Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 888 (888)

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

1 m ago

Article

My review on Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

My afterthoughts after trying out the latest Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G. What do I like about the phone:   1. The 6.8 inch screen display is g

posted 

22 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

22 d ago

Article

First Look At The Linksys Velop AX4200 Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 6 System (MX4200)

The Linksys Velop WiFi 6 Whole Home Mesh System (MX4200) promises to deliver next-level streaming and gaming to more than 40 devices on your network.

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

1 m ago

Discussion

Get Started!

Ask a question