Tech Tips

Tech Tips

Read handset reviews done by our Hubbernauts or catch up on tech news here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Did you know you can hide your Facebook Memories?

Facebook Memories appear as a daily reminder of the things you’ve shared and have been tagged on the social media platform. It shows posts from

Article

Which apps do you use most on your iPhone?

Have you ever been curious which apps do you use most on your iPhone? If yes, there’s a way to keep track of your most-used apps, but you must t

Article

Velop MX4200 Review

Been a loyal Linksys customer. My first ever router was a wired Linksys :-) during the good old days of Singapore Cable Vision! Remember using a reall

Article

Era of Mesh Routers - Linksys MX 4200

Linksys has launched another iteration of the mesh network routers, the Velop AX4200 Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 6 System (MX2400). I believe the market has cr

Discussion

First Look At The Linksys Velop AX4200 Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 6 System (MX4200)

The Linksys Velop WiFi 6 Whole Home Mesh System (MX4200) promises to deliver next-level streaming and gaming to more than 40 devices on your network.

Discussion

Linksys Velop AX4200 Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 6 System (MX4200) Goodbye Deadspots

Received my trial set on Wed, 3 March. I was immediately taken in by the size of the sets, coming in at almost 0.95kg per node and standing at 243mm w

Article

Linksys WiFi 6 Mesh Router MX4200 - Provides Solution For Poor Home Wifi Coverage

My current 1 Gbps fibre broadband service subscription from an ISP includes 2 Google Wifi mesh routers. After setting up the two routers  in my

Discussion

Things You Didn’t Realize You Can Do on Apple’s Notes App

Do you own an iPhone, iPad, or Mac? If yes, it is more than likely that you have used its Notes app. However, you may not recognize this app is more t

Article

Did you know you can remotely sign out of Gmail?

Are you using different computers or laptops for work and personal to access your Gmail accounts? If yes, you’ll want to ensure you’re sig

Article

Nokia Beacon 1 Review

Currently using a Linksys Velop Triband mesh router. Paid over SGD 500 for the system. Although powerful and fast, setup was quite painful. It require

Article

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More