Skip to main content
Tech News and Reviews

Tech News and Reviews

Read handset reviews done by our Hubbernauts or catch up on tech news here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Launch of StarHub Smart WiFi System bundle fibre broadband with Nokia WiFi Beacon 1

Yesterday, we announced the launch of StarHub Smart WiFi system, bundling our fibre broadband plans with Nokia WiFi Beacon 1 to bring to you faster sp

Question

The Samsung Galaxy S20 - A Gamer's Perspective

So after playing with the Samsung Galaxy S20 for about 2 weeks following my initial first look, I've found out about the good and the bad about the S2

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

AmyContrary 

7 months ago

Article

#TechTuesdays: Is location tracking safe?

Smartphones come with a built-in global positioning system (GPS) tracking chip. This helps us find directions to our destination, learn about the near

Article

Samsung Galaxy S20+ [Follow up]

What do most people use their phones for..... For the younger group, it's gaming... For those in sales, it's phone calls and messaging... For some,

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Jolene_L 

7 months ago

Article

The afterthoughts of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip after 1 week.

If you have read my post on my first impression of the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip phone, I might sound like I am not a fan of flip phones. After a longer p

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Jolene_L 

7 months ago

Article

How to Create a Secure and Strong Password?

PASSWORDS. They are the digital keys to our online platforms from email, social network accounts to banking and payment services. That is why you need

Article

My first impression after using Samsung Galaxy Z Flip phone

Samsung recently released the next generation of flip phone, Galaxy Z Flip after the infamous Galaxy Fold incident. I am curious why recently the phon

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

8 months ago

Article

The Next Samsung Flagship - Samsung Galaxy S20+

It's year 2020.... and what a way to start with the new S20+ from Samsung.    First impressions::: + Beautiful and responsive screen + S

Article

The Samsung Galaxy S20 - First Look

For those of you who purchased your Samsung Galaxy S10 models last year, I'm sorry - your phones are completely outdated. FEAST your eyes on the n

Article

StarHub SmartSupport Review

SmartSupport is StarHub’s new service to provided added protection for your mobile device. Some of the major features are:1)   Device ReplacementMissi

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

sathishnandan 

8 months ago

Article

Get Started!

Ask a question