Skip to main content
Tech News and Reviews

Tech News and Reviews

Read handset reviews done by our Hubbernauts or catch up on tech news here

Ask a Question
  • •••
How useful is S4 for business?

I travel for my business - is this a good phone?SecuritySecurity and management will be the utmost importance if you are using it for business.I belie

Article

HTC One: Review

After reviewing so many smartphones over the years, HTC One is the first device that makes me enjoy sharing my images and videos. If HTC One can make

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

comicgeek 

8 years ago

Article

BlackBerry Z10 Singapore Launch Party - 21 February 2013

By Howard Toh My colleagues and I attended the BlackBerry Z10 launch party at the ArtScience Museum @ Marina Bay Sands hours ago and there was a hu

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Howard Toh 

8 years ago

Article

Samsung Galaxy S4 Accessories

Phone Cover Most of the people would get a cover for their phone, hence it is quite important to have this. Samsung came out with a range of differe

Article

Sony Xperia Z: Review

Xpera Z Specs: 1.5 GHz Qualcomm APQ8064+MDM9215M 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal Memory MicroSD card slot 5" TFT Full HD 1080x1920 13MP rear camera, 2MP

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Ravinder 

8 years ago

Article

Review - APPvisor

Recently, I just got my first Android phone. As I moved from an OS to another, I was totally unfamiliar with the new Android OS. I got no clue where t

Article

Be Ready 4 The Next Galaxy

Today is a BIG day for all Samsung fans as they are ready to welcome the latest member of the Galaxy family.   I think all Samsung fans would do anyth

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

IncTEh 

8 years ago

Article

RHA Earphones Review: MA350

RHA is a humble audio company based in Glasgow, UK. They recently launched their award-winning earphones in the US, Australia, and 

Article

SOL REPUBLIC Launches tokidoki and TKDK Headphones in Singapore

I was recently introduced to SOL REPUBLIC headphones when I was invited to the Singapore launch of tokidoki and TKDK headphones. tokidoki ("somet

Article

Samsung Galaxy S4 - Hardware features

Samsung Galaxy 4 is finally unveiled and I believed you have read a lot of reviews or discussions about the phone. Below are my personal favorite ha

Article

Get Started!

Ask a question