Skip to main content
Tech News and Reviews

Tech News and Reviews

Read handset reviews done by our Hubbernauts or catch up on tech news here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Google Keep

Are you one of those that use a notepad, post it, to keep track of ideas, to dos, shopping lists or even to store those brain waves or ideas that migh

Question

How to import contacts into Google Contacts

Do you have an existing contacts database that you would like to import into Google Contacts? If yes, have you hesitated since you dread the thought o

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Paladin 

4 months ago

Question

Google Nest

Recently the Google Nest mesh system have been in the news for their effectiveness. Our home is covered with Starhub Google Wifi. It has generally bee

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

4 months ago

Question

Apps for Students to Help Them Study Better

Students are progressively returning to school and they’ll be switching between taking online classes and attending school. As homework and tutorials

Article

Creative SFXI AIR

Update:Managed to get the headset working with Chromebook! Works well :-) Caveat:Will not consider myself an audiophile. However, I do many teleferenc

Article

Creative Outlier Gold - #SGunited

The Upgraded version of Creative Outlier Air.Black VS Gold. The first thing that appeals to me is the Bass and Battery Life.Having used bluetooth O

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Jolene_L 

5 months ago

Article

How to Improve your Computer Performance?

Is your computer running slow? Can’t take it anymore? Before you spend hundreds or even thousands on a new computer, you may find it only take

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Jolene_L 

5 months ago

Article

Different Ways to use your Smartphone as a Hotspot

Do you need a WiFi connection? But what to do if WiFi is unavailable and you have multiple devices that need to get connected? For instance, you need

Article

Working and exercising from Home with Creative Outlier Gold earbuds

I had the opportunity to get my hands (and ears) on Creative Outlier Gold earbuds for past 2 weeks. Having to stay at home and telecommuting from home

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

phyonetizen 

5 months ago

Article

Creative SXFI AIR: Super X-Fi Bluetooth Headphones Review

With the recent work from home (WFH) arrangement, I find myself looking for a pair of good headphone for all the online meetings and phone calls, not

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

GraceTan 

5 months ago

Article

Get Started!

Ask a question