StarHub TV+

StarHub TV+

Chat all about StarHub's entertainment here

Ask a Question
  • •••

Accepted Solution

Changing the starhub go app subtitles

Hi, I would like to know whether if I am able to change the subtitles on certain shows. For example, changing the subtitles of a chinese drama show from chinese to english. And if so how can I change it on the starhub go app.  thanks and best regards,iyongjun

Question

Starhub Go Playback Error

I am Starhub Cable TV subscriber, and I have Starhub Go add on. I am unable to play anything on the Live TV, using iphone, ipad, firefox browser on Mac, or Safari on Mac. Computer rebooted, apps reinstalled, cache cleared, everything done in my power. I tried to log a case two days ago and was promi

Question

StarHub Go subscribed channels

I currently have free 3 months StarHub Go subscription. Do I get to watch the Live TV in the app as per the channels that I had subscribed from my Fibre TV? i understand not all channels are available from StarHub Go but I want to watch those I am subscribed to and available on StarHub Go. When I us

Question

Accepted Solution

Simultaneous Streaming across multiple devices

Hi,  With cable tv and broadband ending, i am looking for solutions to get 2 more TV set top boxes in my house working on fibre without having to run wires over three levels, the TP is on second level. I am looking at getting 2 Starhub Go Streaming Boxes. I already have a Fibre TV box and TV subscri

Question

Starhub Go HVV Drama Pack Missing Programmes

Hi, I have HVV Drama Pack for my Starhub TV subscription and I added Starhub TV Go under My Value-Added Services. When I see the Starhub TV Go on mobile device, I can see CH855 but I realised 7pm to 10:30pm programmes under CH855 are not listed or blocked off. Is there something wrong?  How do I see

Question

Unable to load show on starhub go - after_flight_time error

Hi   I’m unable to play shows that I have been watching on starhub go. Attached is the screenshot of the error.   

Question

Starhub GO Data Usage

Why was the starhub usage consumed my mobile data limit? I understand that there are not charges for postpaid customers. Please see below example on 26th's usage.    

Question

Unsubscribe Starhub go

Hi, can help me to unsubscribe Starhub go?Thank u!

Question

Accepted Solution

Cancelling starhub go

It is frustratingly (and intentionally??) difficult to cancel starhub go which I do not use. Yet I'm being charged for it. Please advise how I can cancel my starhub go. I am not subscrided to cable tv.Interestingly I can't seem to find a way in my starhub app to stop starhub from automatically charg

Question

Error on Starhub Go App

Hi, I can't watch any shows due to "Authorization Error: Unauthorized Location" that kept prompting. Funny that it prompted that I'm trying to watch it outside Singapore when I'm at home. App was working fine this morning. I'm using Samsung A8. Pls assist. Thanks.  

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More