StarHub TV+

StarHub TV+

Chat all about StarHub's entertainment here

Ask a Question
  • •••
F
Netflix

If I want to watch Netflix with existing account overseas, will I get charged a lot it.I meant like do I have to pay more money to watch Netflix with my existing account overseas?

Question

How do I activate my free 12 months Starhub TV+?

Hi, I have just recontract to Mobile+ Plan yesterday at starhub shop and understand I can get 12 months Starhub TV+ for free. How do I activate that? I logged in Starhub TV+ app, it seems all shows cannot be watched.   Thank you.

Question

Accepted Solution

Player Error and No picture

When I try and watch StarhubGo since the website change/refresh on our Macs we can hear the movies but there's no picture.  With the Microsoft laptop we can see and hear the program but then keep getting a 'Player Error Code [N2024] Error code for any web player decoding error' and need to constantl

Question

Starhub Go app not streaming in HD on android devices

Does anybody have issues on starhub go app not streaming in HD. I am on wifi and on 2 different android devices and have the same results. Tested on 2 different ISP from starhub and Singtel with strong wifi signal on 2 different android devices with updated starhub go app still not having HD stream.

Question

StarHub Go failed

unable to log in and watch either on PC or mobile for a week and i am paying for the service which does not work.good job starhub.tried to reboot my modem,router and pc still same issue.call the service center report the issue and no one get back to me.i will ask them later with this question.....wh

Question

Starhub Go on Apple TV

Dear Starhub, Is there a Starhub Go app on Apple TV? Keep on seeing Singtel’s when I am searching for Starhub’s app. Might be missing out something. Thank you.

Question

DRM server error when using Chromecast

Hi there, I am attempting to stream a show on Starhub go select from my phone to my TV using Chromecast. However, I am being met with this error: "DRM server error. Device limit has been reached. Reload your screen or try selecting a different video". Selecting a different video doesn't help and I h

Question

Starhub GO chromecast

Has anyone successfully cast Starhub GO on TV with a Chromecast? I am able to cast for no more than 5-10 min at one time; and thereafter the cast will stop; sound is muted (and cannot be unmuted) and all sorts of streaming errors (General or DRM). I have limited my devices to 3 and yet the problem p

Question

Starhubgo error playback failed.

Hi, i have encountered the above error msg on all my tablet, cellphone and computer. Have removed all the devices from the starhubgo website. Tried uninstall app, but still the same.   Please assist. Thanks    

Question

StarHub TV Go on Android Box and Mobile

Hi, I recently signed up for the 2 GBPS Fibre Broadband - 2 x 1 GBPS - the CEE 2019 promotion.   It includes the free StarHub Go Android TV box and 24-mths subscription of Go Family.   How do I activate the service? Is the subscription viewable only on the TV Box or it is allowed to b

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More