Skip to main content
StarHub TV+

StarHub TV+

No Description Added

Ask a Question
  • •••
How do I activate my free 12 months Starhub TV+?

Hi, I have just recontract to Mobile+ Plan yesterday at starhub shop and understand I can get 12 months Starhub TV+ for free. How do I activate that?

Question

Accepted Solution

Player Error and No picture

When I try and watch StarhubGo since the website change/refresh on our Macs we can hear the movies but there's no picture.  With the Microsoft laptop

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 months ago

Question

Starhub Go app not streaming in HD on android devices

Does anybody have issues on starhub go app not streaming in HD. I am on wifi and on 2 different android devices and have the same results. Tested on 2

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Pixel_Lag 

10 months ago

Question

StarHub Go failed

unable to log in and watch either on PC or mobile for a week and i am paying for the service which does not work.good job starhub.tried to reboot my m

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

StarHub 

a year ago

Question

Starhub Go on Apple TV

Dear Starhub, Is there a Starhub Go app on Apple TV? Keep on seeing Singtel’s when I am searching for Starhub’s app. Might be missing out something. T

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

StarHub 

a year ago

Question

DRM server error when using Chromecast

Hi there, I am attempting to stream a show on Starhub go select from my phone to my TV using Chromecast. However, I am being met with this error: "DRM

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ratatouille 

a year ago

Question

Starhub GO chromecast

Has anyone successfully cast Starhub GO on TV with a Chromecast? I am able to cast for no more than 5-10 min at one time; and thereafter the cast will

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

ratatouille 

a year ago

Question

Starhubgo error playback failed.

Hi, i have encountered the above error msg on all my tablet, cellphone and computer. Have removed all the devices from the starhubgo website. Tried un

Question

StarHub TV Go on Android Box and Mobile

Hi, I recently signed up for the 2 GBPS Fibre Broadband - 2 x 1 GBPS - the CEE 2019 promotion.   It includes the free StarHub Go Android TV box

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Amy_Law 

a year ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Changing the starhub go app subtitles

Hi, I would like to know whether if I am able to change the subtitles on certain shows. For example, changing the subtitles of a chinese drama show fr

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

iyongjun 

a year ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question