StarHub TV+

StarHub TV+

Chat all about StarHub's entertainment here

Ask a Question
  • •••
S
Unhappy customer - Star cricket

Can you please explain how you can remove two channels from Star Hub TV (Star cricket and star cricket +) from your platform after I needed to opt in

Question

Poor performance of app, activation of services not successful

The app is unreliable. You l have to keep installing and uninstalling. The Disney+ activation is successful as per Starhub, Disney says 'Renew Subscri

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

user_46b262 

2 m ago

Question

Connection problems with Star Hub TV+

Hi, I just switched to Star Hub TV+ and experiencing some connection problems after installing. Called the technician and they solved the problem.&nb

posted 

3 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

3 m ago

Question

Free Hotstar

Hi, I recently contracted a mobile line and as part of it, I was supposed to get free 12 months hotstar subscription, but I have not received any in

posted 

6 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

3 m ago

Question

starhub app channel 899

Hi i would like to know if the new starhub TV + still have channel 899 to access lottery, finance, weather and traffic info ??

posted 

4 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

4 m ago

Question

Starhub TV+ app error

Anyone able to run Starhub TV+ app on iphone 12Max? I log-in and can see TV guide and select channel 5 but when I click play there is an error somethi

posted 

5 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Alexlo2021 

4 m ago

Question

can't access Starhub tv + app

xxxx4244i can't access Starhub tv + app.my new contract xxxx4244, i thought it comes with 12 months free of starhub tv +

posted 

6 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

5 m ago

Question

amazon prime video app on setup box

any idea why the starhub android box have singtel TV go but no amazon prime video app?!? how do i install the amazon prime video app unto the starhub

posted 

6 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

6 m ago

Question

Cannot find button to unsubcribe Starhub Go Family

Hi, Tried searching the unsubscribe button in the account management page after selecting the TV service. Stuck at this page, screenshot below. (Proc

posted 

7 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

7 m ago

Question

Netflix

I have an standard netflix plan(2 screens).So if a third person uses netflix,while two people are using,will the cost be increased.

posted 

8 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

8 m ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More