StarHub TV+

Spot any issues while streaming shows on StarHub TV+? Report it here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Feedback and Complaint - Poor handling of complaints that leave customers helpless

I recently submitted a complaint for service disruptions I have had to endure for a month since I recontracted to TV+. In my complaint I clearly felt

Discussion

cannot watch National geographic channels replay within the 24 hr

I can not watch any of the national geographic channels replay on TV+ even it's within the 24 hr window. I tried on multiple days and programs, all ot

Question

Terminate Entertainment + plan

Hi, I need to terminate my pass, and am unable to do so via the app. The whatsapp and FB messenger chats are also not helpful. Please assist. Th

Question

N2009 error StarHub tv+

Constantly keep getting this error since upgrading to TV + have not been able to watch any of the news or other favourite channels. not impress

Question

Starhub TV+ Android box issue

1. 1GB bandwidth only having 300Mbps (Download speed) and 600Mbps (Upload speed) 2. Starhub Android connecting to wifi will cause iPhone 7 & be

Discussion

Contract End

Hi , my starhub tv contract is ending soon on may 2021 , do i need to do anything to avoid additional charges on my bill after contract end , my tv pl

Question

Poor viewing definition

The much touted Starhub TV+ set top box actually delivers content at a lower definition than the old set top box that it has replaced. The stated Ultr

Discussion

What exactly is "media_error_unknown.. unspecified media player error"

Have this error every now and then when I try to watch catch up play back. Never have problems with live screening, so it can't be my TV that's causin

Question

How to cancel StarHub GO

Request to cancel StarHub GO hub id < removed private information >

Question

HDMI cable included in TV+ box

hi, would like to find out what type of HDMI cable was included in the TV+ box? i.e. HDMI v2 cable? or HDMI v1.4 cable? this is related to the 4K con

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More