StarHub TV+

Spot any issues while streaming shows on StarHub TV+? Report it here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Hotstar Subscription

Hai I subscribed for 2Year Hotstar together with starhub TV plus and fiber broadband plan. I got SMS to activate  and i activated hotstar bot

Question

StarHub TV+ cannot cast on TV

The TV shows StarHub Ready to cast but every time I press watch it will show on the TV (as loading) and revert back to Ready to Cast page. Too many t

Question

TV plus lagging

I have the same experience TV plus box very lagging even on Channel 8, but when turn on Netflix it is ok. FYI the Packet drop rate is 2.88102515894158

Question

Starhub TV+ Intermittent flashing of TV programa

Hi Encountering flashing of TV programmes on the tv+ box and it is not just specifically on just one channel ..it is across all channel...we didn't h

Question

Media error unknown

Hi we are experiencing and keep repeating that our starhub tv plus got "media error unknown" We tried the following ways to resolve but still appeari

Discussion

Starhub TV+ Issues Intermittently Requiring Reboot or Login

I am posting this after a hiatus of troubleshooting continual issues on my TV+ from the time I recontracted to TV+ in Feb this year. History of iss

Discussion

Starhub tv+ disney+ no 5.1 dolby

Why is disney+ via Starhub tv+ box not supporting 5.1? Any knows?

Question

Can i get back old tv setup box?

Been recontract to new tvplus for about 3 months and i am extremely disappointed with this android box. Laggy, distortion, lost signal, not able to a

Question

Starhub TV+ Choppy/Laggy

A few weeks ago, we started observing that the TV channels were getting choppy/laggy, there are blue-ish cubes appearing in some scenes and even some

Question

issue with recent starhub TV+ updates not able to cast to chromecast?

I have been casting the show from starhub TV+ on IPAD to chromecast, just yesterday, i noticed that the casting failed. Tested with Andriod app als

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More