StarHub TV+

Spot any issues while streaming shows on StarHub TV+? Report it here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
tv guide and info page refused to load on TV+ box

I have done cold restart, warm reboot, unplug and replaced cables, re-login. But the TV guide and info page refused to load. All it showed was UNKNOWN

Question

StarHub TV+ Issues and Problems

Hi Everyone,I encountered a lot of issues and problems on TV+ for the past 6 days after re-contracted. The technician came this afternoon and connecte

Discussion

Google voice (assistant) is not working on my starhub tv+ box (white color)

Hi, anyone encounter problems similar to mine? Having this box for 1mth+ already, now trying to activate google voice. The google voice is not workin

Question

Netflix Not Activated

Hi, I have recontracted under homehub plus and received SMS twice to activate or link my existing netflix account. However, when I followed the link

Question

Complaint - Poor Handling of subscription issues escalated to Sales Team

I am currently very frustrated with the responses from StarHub. It has been 9 days since I raised my StarHub Fibre TV renewal issue and the only respo

Question

Can i upgrade my current Starhub Fiber to Hub Plan

If i upgrade my starhub fiber plan (Still within contract) , can i upgrade to Hub Plan with TV? Will i be charge with early termination fee for my

Question

"Failed to execute http call" - Brand new TV+ box unable to recognise HubID after working for a morning

Just upgraded and got my brand new TV+ box yesterday morning. We were able to watch our programs until lunch when my mum turned off the TV & box.

Question

Setting up the TV+ Box

Hi. I'm having trouble understanding this new Starhub TV+ Box setup. Currently, I'm under the old Homehub plan where I'm using the Fibre TV box and th

Question

Starhub TV

How to terminate TV & broadband and where to return the setup box

Question

STARHUB TV+ CHROMECAST NOT WORKING SINCE THIS WEEK.

Prior to cast not working, i was setting up the parental control and R21 pin. Not sure is this the case. Tried both android phone, two tv, clear cache

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More