StarHub TV+

Spot any issues while streaming shows on StarHub TV+? Report it here

Ask a Question
  • •••
cancel Starter

I never added the Starter to my package. Now i see an additional charge of S$17 shown in the bill. Please help me to cancel this Starter.

Question

Unable to cast Starhub TV+

Able to play on phone but unable to cast on TV.

Question

Can’t find and install Apple TV+ app on StarHub TV+ Box google play store?

Can’t find and install Apple TV+ app on StarHub TV+ Box google play store even though I can install Apple TV+ app on my Android TV. Anybody kno

Question

TV termination

Hi where can I send my tv equipment?

Question

StarHub tv box showing weak signal when om wire

I have the white StarHub tv box and on StarHub fibre and the box is connected by Ethernet cable. The last few days I keep getting ‘weak signal&r

Question

switch from old homehub 1000 to StarHub TV+ (Entertainment+ offer)

I'd like to switch from Homehub 1000 to StarHub TV+ (Entertainment+ offer). I tried signing up online but unable to proceed.

Question

Live TV not working

Hi I am a StarHub TV+ subscriber. But I am not able to view Live TV since this morning 13 Jul 2021. Thanks Brian

Question

Remote Control Volume

Hi, I just added the HBO pack on TV+ but the volume on the HBO channels are not working. Works fine with other channels, though. Unpair and re-pair

Question

Starhub appointment to install did not show up

Made arrangments for new TV+ be installed and received sms to confirm today's appym 2-4pm. It is 5.25pm now no one showed up. Called service centre, c

Question

StarHub TV+ on Android TV Google Play Store

Why Starhub don't release the Starhub TV+ appz on Android TV Google Play Store.It will be convenience for people who own TV that are using Android TV

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More