StarHub TV+

Spot any issues while streaming shows on StarHub TV+? Report it here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Starhub tv+ show window standby screen

Additional step needs to take such as pressing on live tv to switch to the channel Anyway to stop the standby screen upon turning on the tv?

Question

India Eng test series coverage in SG

Can anybody confirm if India-eng August 2021 test series will be available on starhub or hotstar?

Question

Boardband & TV+ Bundle

Dear Sir/Madam, I very confuse of the new plan so last week I went to PS Starhub retail store but unable to ask any question. The staff at the door

Question

National Day free channels

Hi I was watching the free National Day frre channel, HBO 601..for about 20 mins and than it stopped and is asking me to subscribe or exit to live TV.

Question

Not able to see live TV channels

Apparently, I have been seeing others having the same issue. The Starhub andriod box notbabke to switch on the live tv channels. I did a few reset bu

Question

StarHub TV + app

Will StarHub TV + app work with an lightning to digital AV adaptor or Google Chromecast ? Trying to display from iphone to TV. Tried with Apple TV and

Question

Starhub fibre tv/homehub

Hi there, Can I check if it is possible to Recontract my starhub homehub plus (internet + fibre TV) but retain the current set top box for the fibre

Question

Starhubtvplus always hang. Video always Freeze

Poor from Starhub. Disappointed with quality of service. Miss the Olympic Men100m final because video freeze. Is not an isolated case. It has been hap

Question

How do I get the $64.90 promo price on your webpage? Order summary is $77.90?? Is this legal?

Hi, I've gone through the process almost taking the offer on your webpage for "HomeHub+ 1G at $72.90/mth - HBO with Entertainment+" which says it is a

Question

Termination for TV+

Was unemployed for months & unable to afford. How much for early termination gonna cost?

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More