StarHub TV+

Spot any issues while streaming shows on StarHub TV+? Report it here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Mediacorp's Channels on Starhub+

Hi. My mum just recontract to starhub+ buy after setting up, we realized we are not able to watch the free-to-air mediacorp channels. Why? Pls advice

Question

Ownership transfers Starhub TV and Broadband service

Hi, I have some questions on transfer form. I know that transfer of ownership can be done online by completing the form Application Form for Transfer

Question

Apple TV Starhub TV+ app

Its been a loooooong while since we are waiting for the Starhub TV+ app to be available on the Apple TV. When will you guys be pushing this out? I und

Question

No Option for Chinese Subtitles.

I have just made the switch to Starhub TV+ and I realized that there is no option for Chinese Subtitles for the Korean and Japanese channels. It was a

Question

Setting up Netflix and Disney+ for Starhub TV+

Hi, I have just switched to Starhub TV+ with 2 passes. How do I set up the free Netflix and Disney+ account? Thank you.

Question

media_error_0py_SSM_renewal_failure

My StarHub tv+ box keeps getting this error displayed on the screen - "media_error_0py_SSM_renewal_failure SSM session renewal request gets failure.

Question

Error 2003 cannot be resolved

Hi! My TV has been showing error code 2003 since yesterday and can’t be fixed even after we rebooted it multiple times. Pls help, thanks! Our set-up b

Question

Confirmation < removed private information >

Hi, what's the status of this order? Your trooper was supposed to come down on Tuesday. I am also unsure how to receive the Nokia router, I assume you

Question

StarHub tv + connection by wire to ont

If I want to wire the StarHub tv + white box do I connect my Ethernet cable from the box to the ont directly ? Which port do I use ? Is it port 2 ? I

Question

Starhub TV+

Hi, I've just switched over to Starhub TV+ and I have to say I'm very disappointed with the overall experience. I've only realized that all the VOD ch

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More