StarHub TV+

Spot any issues while streaming shows on StarHub TV+? Report it here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Subtitle options on TV+

Hi StarHub, we recently recontracted to the TV+ Plan. We realised that with the new TV box, there is no option to change the subtitle language on Ko

Question

WARNING: Cross Carriage Issues Will Not Work For LIVE TV After Re-contract To "NEW HOMEHUB PLUS" Plan

I've been a StarHub customer my entire adult life and even before I could get a subscription of my own. I don't watch TV services anymore; I chose

Discussion

Accepted Solution

Pixelation for all channels

Hi, i have the issue of having pixelation and broken sound is all the TV channels, including subscribed and local channels. I have done restart, reboo

Question

Image Pixelation on all Channels

I have switched to the new set top box since Feb. It was all good at first but this past 2 months, the pixelation is just getting worse. All channels

Question

Starhub+ Box jitters & stutters for live TV when changing channel

I am encountering this strange issue where the live TV channels jitters and stutters for the audio, giving out screeching high pitch intermittent soun

Question

Linksys MX4200 works with TV+ box?

Check this out (Posting the image here heavily compresses it)

Question

When will Starhub no longer support recording STB and Basic Tier Group

I am subscribed to the Basic Tier and Recording STB. I noticed new contracts no longer have these features. Would like to know when Starhub will no

Question

Accepted Solution

Starhub Basic Tier Group 3 and Starhub TV Plus

Currently I am subscribed to Basic Tier Group 3. I have selected 1. Asian channels Group - particularly because my mother watches KBS World 2. Educa

Question

Unable to watch Channel 5 & 8 after changing to ASUS Zenwifi Mesh

I have changed the Nokia router to ASUS Zenwifi Mesh and now unable to watch Channel 5 & 8. The screen just say add to favourites.  I have r

Question

AUDIO INCARESING AUTOMATICALLY

EVER SINCE RECONTRACT IN MARCH 2021, MY STARHUB TV+ BOX HAS BEEN INCREASING THE AUDIO AUTOMATICALLY AND DECREASING AFTER 10 20 SECONDS I HAVE UPDAT

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More