Skip to main content

StarHub TV+

Spot any issues while streaming shows on StarHub TV+? Report it here

Ask a Question
  • •••
S
Worst customer Service

What a terrible customer service and the sales person is full of S**t. They called me and sweet talk with the stupid android set up box and the new im

Discussion

Feeling conned by Starhub

To Whom it concerns, I hope this forum is the right one to bring justice.   I had been looking for broadband + cable TV packages and came acros

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 hours ago

Discussion

i was tricked into the TV+ Nokia Beacon scam, and Starhub delivered lemons. Can I terminate my contract immediately?

the Nokia Beacon is complete piece of rubbish... in order to view free-to-air, one has to use their Nokia Beacon as the only router between ONT and TV

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

slye 

4 days ago

Question

Starhub TV+ Free to Air

Hi, in order to access free to air channels, the below statement states we need to be connected with starhub broadband and Starhub Smart WIFI. Do you

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

slye 

4 days ago

Question

What Channels are available

I subscribe to Starhub TV+. Using the app on an iPad I find that I cannot view any channels. If I go to the "Guide" and select a channel I subscribe t

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

8 days ago

Question

Termination of Starhub TV

Can i know whats the procedure to terminate starhub tv?

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

11 days ago

Question

Buggy Favourite

This is what I encountered when I tried to add favourite program. After I added NHK as favourite, I cannot remove it even if I chose to remove from fa

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

11 days ago

Question

MaxMobile Free 1GB

Currently Starhub includes MaxMobile Free 1GB with my Homehub bundle. If I recontract to the new HomeHub + 1G, will I get the MaxMobile Free 1GB?

posted 

16 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

15 days ago

Question

Unable to find Starhub TV+ on Android TV box Google Playstore

Hi, I have recently switched over from Singtel TV. Previously I installed Singtel TV Go App which streams the channels I subscribed on my Android Box.

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

16 days ago

Question

Dark Overlay during Playback - Problem Unsolved after 3 months

I am watching Starhub TV+ on my windows laptop. When I play a video in full screen, the bottom of the screen is darker than the top - there is a dar

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

16 days ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question