Skip to main content

StarHub TV+

Spot any issues while streaming shows on StarHub TV+? Report it here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
HDMI cable included in TV+ box

hi, would like to find out what type of HDMI cable was included in the TV+ box? i.e. HDMI v2 cable? or HDMI v1.4 cable? this is related to the 4K con

Question

What exactly is "media_error_unknown.. unspecified media player error"

Have this error every now and then when I try to watch catch up play back. Never have problems with live screening, so it can't be my TV that's causin

posted 

2 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

1 d ago

Question

TV+ Problem Unable to Sign in

Any one have problem that TV+ request you to sign in again but unable to sign in? This problem start from Friday night 9 April 2021.

posted 

3 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

1 d ago

Question

Feedback and Complaint - Poor handling of complaints that leave customers helpless

I recently submitted a complaint for service disruptions I have had to endure for a month since I recontracted to TV+. In my complaint I clearly felt

posted 

3 d ago

• 

Last response by 

user_363769 

1 d ago

Discussion

PC/Laptop Ethernet interference with TV+ Box

So the problem when we got the TV+ Box was the M7002 Error that shows up after a few seconds into tuning a live tv channel. Then a few days later we d

posted 

8 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Xillvion 

7 d ago

Discussion

Starhub tv plus

How to set starhub tv plus with one-time login? Every 2 weeks it will ask me to login again.

posted 

12 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

8 d ago

Question

Accepted Solution

TV+ problem

Not sure why this supposedly upgrade from my old tv box has so much issue. This happens once every fortnight (at least). Upon selecting the channel th

posted 

14 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Polarbear 

13 d ago

Question

Starhub CEO and Senior Management's E-mail Addresses

I need Starhub CEO and Senior Management's e-mail addresses to submit my complaints. Anybody is able to provide the information. I have a lot of issue

posted 

18 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

13 d ago

Question

How to unsubscribe internet tv

There is a charge of 9.2523 for Internet TV that im not using. Can help to unsubscribe this

posted 

14 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

14 d ago

Question

StarHub TV+ Issues and Problems

Hi Everyone,I encountered a lot of issues and problems on TV+ for the past 6 days after re-contracted. The technician came this afternoon and connecte

posted 

16 d ago

• 

Last response by 

kang8yl 

14 d ago

Discussion

Get Started!

Ask a question