StarHub TV+

Spot any issues while streaming shows on StarHub TV+? Report it here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Terminate TV broadband

What is the procedure to terminate starhub TV?

Question

Subscription not updating

After upgrading to the "Enjoy Disney+ and HBO Pak on us at no extra cost." offer more than 24hrs ago, and completing the Disney activation (I can successfully log into Disney and watch) there is no change to the available channels from our StarHub TV box, despite restarting/resetting and rebooting e

Question

Netflix playback fast and no sound

Whenever I go to netflix, the movie would play very fast, not at a normal speed. Also during this time there is no sound. Tried rebooting, but does not work. This have been going on for a few months already, just no time to write such a post. Anyone experience this and had this solved? Thanks.

Question

How to unsubscribe internet TV?

There is a charge of 9.2523 for Internet TV that im not using. Can help to unsubscribe this? Just now call StarHub hotline and the staff said go to add on service there ans look for internet TV but I can’t find any about this.

Question

Starhub TV+

Hi, for Starhub TV+ subscription (without the box)... can I access the content via web browser like Chrome?

Question

TV + and Broadband devices compatibility

Besides free channel access, does using any other router like Linksys E9450 WiFi 6, affects the TV + box operations?

Question

Is it safe to turn off StarHub TV+ Box everyday?

Hi Just wondering if it is safe to turn off StarHub TV+ Box everyday instead of standby mode? Would it reduce the lifespan of the box?

Question

How to unsubscribe Internet TV?

This month bill suddenly add on internet TV charges that I never subscribe and never use. Can help? As latest apps not allowed to self unsubscribe.

Question

Termination

I have a HomeHub Subscription.Would like to know how do I just terminate only StarHub tv. Will like to keep the broadband and digital voice. What equipment do I have to return.

Question

How long will the entertainment plus bundle last for

How long will the entertainment plus package last for cuz I am planning to get it in Nov, any idea?

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More