StarHub TV+

Spot any issues while streaming shows on StarHub TV+? Report it here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Termination for TV+

Was unemployed for months & unable to afford. How much for early termination gonna cost?

Question

Starhubtvplus always hang. Video always Freeze

Poor from Starhub. Disappointed with quality of service. Miss the Olympic Men100m final because video freeze. Is not an isolated case. It has been hap

Question

Starhub fibre tv/homehub

Hi there, Can I check if it is possible to Recontract my starhub homehub plus (internet + fibre TV) but retain the current set top box for the fibre

Question

Subtitle options on TV+

Hi StarHub, we recently recontracted to the TV+ Plan. We realised that with the new TV box, there is no option to change the subtitle language on Ko

Question

Boardband & TV+ Bundle

Dear Sir/Madam, I very confuse of the new plan so last week I went to PS Starhub retail store but unable to ask any question. The staff at the door

Question

How do I get the $64.90 promo price on your webpage? Order summary is $77.90?? Is this legal?

Hi, I've gone through the process almost taking the offer on your webpage for "HomeHub+ 1G at $72.90/mth - HBO with Entertainment+" which says it is a

Question

cancel Starter

I never added the Starter to my package. Now i see an additional charge of S$17 shown in the bill. Please help me to cancel this Starter.

Question

Unable to cast Starhub TV+

Able to play on phone but unable to cast on TV.

Question

Can’t find and install Apple TV+ app on StarHub TV+ Box google play store?

Can’t find and install Apple TV+ app on StarHub TV+ Box google play store even though I can install Apple TV+ app on my Android TV. Anybody kno

Question

TV termination

Hi where can I send my tv equipment?

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More