StarHub Prepaid App

StarHub Prepaid App

Discuss any issues relating to StarHub prepaid app here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Unable to login to Happy app. Error encountered is that "PIN request failed, please try again."

This seems to be a rather common issue but all solutions seems to point to PM of someone... can someone help urgently as I am heading out in a few hours?

Question

Problem with Happy Prepaid app login

Hi, I just bought a prepaid card and downloaded the Happy Prepaid app. However, after I keyed in my phone number, the following error message appeared, "PIN request failed. Please try again". I uninstalled the app and tried several times but still the same error message. I've already inserted the ne

Question

Happy Prepaid App issue

Ain't sure why but I have been experiencing issues with the app since yesterday (The very first day which I bought my prepaid card). It auto-logged me in when i first opened the app but showed me the error message. When I tried to relog, I find myself not being able to log in at all.   Some add

Question

Validate user failed. Can't log in

Can't log in to buy data. My existing  data is expiring in few hours!

Question

Prepaid APP

Top-up using credit card...app not responding!!!!!!!!. it says faild to load....how to load when overseas???

Question

Happy Prepaid APP

Question

Happy Roam value drop

How can I see my data history in the happy roam app? I've topped up recently and its all gone when I check the app.

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More