StarHub Prepaid App

StarHub Prepaid App

Discuss any issues relating to StarHub prepaid app here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Topup not working

I'm trying to topup via Starhub Prepaid app or via starhub.com. In both cases topup doesn't work. In the App it says some issue with the payment, via website it cannot verify the number.

Question

i can’t top up

after i’ve selected the data plan i wanted then i chose card as my payment method then type in the information and everything it says that i was not able to access the top up thing

Question

Having access denied problem when using starhub prepaid app to top up walletthe

When I am using Starhub Prepaid App to top up my wallet, it kept showing the message below " Forbidden You don't have permission to access /starhub-onlinetopup/web/ on this server. " Same goes to the Internet browser in my phone. I was forced to use my office pc to top up my wallet. How to solve th

Question

Prepaid App Crash

Hello! I've been using Starhub for little over a year now. Since I'm a Starhub Prepaid user, I manage my stuff via the user-friendly Starhub Prepaid App. However, it's been crashing today and refusing to load. I uninstalled and reinstalled the application from Google Play and it worked. Then it cras

Question

TOPUP ISSUE

Hi everyone ! Who know what is happening on my transation? I've did a transaction in this morning about 7.40am , I using the starhub prepaid app to topup $25 for 20GB 4weeks . The thing make me curious and confuse is unsuccessfully for my topup ,so I decided to check it again and restart my phone b

Question

Prepaid App login

Hi Recently i have not been able to us the starhub prepaid app to login my relative prepaid sim card on another phone.I was doing it to check the main balance and carry out topup previously as the app allow login from two devices Appreciate if you can check the issue Thank you

Question

How do I use/activate the "bonus credit" via StarHub apps?

Hello, How do I use/activate the "bonus credit" via StarHub prepaid apps? I have installed the captioned apps to my cell photos. It shows a bonus credit of $10 but I cannot find a tab in the apps such that I can use or activate such $10 credit? Please help.

Question

Prepaid app doesn’t work

Hi i just bought happy prepaid SIM card $15, I could log in into the prepaid happy app. It always fails to log in.   Pls help

Question

Accepted Solution

Happy Roam App - not working

I’m travelling with $140 on my Happy pre paid - this morning logging into the App is difficult - takes 2-3 attempts then i get a OTP - if i get this far it then says “bad http request” and then the screen changes to Failed to load - click to retry and then just back to bad http request. Can you advi

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More