Scam Alerts

Scam Alerts

Read about the latest scams to avoid falling prey to them. Share your stories of your scam encounters to help others learn from it.

Ask a Question
  • •••
Scam Alert: Senior Advantage Website Offering Fake Membership

The Police have alerted the public of a recent scam tactic that targets the senior community to sign up for fake membership on a "Senior Advantage" we

Article

Does Starhub send promo notification SMS via +65 90245932 or is it a scam?

I've been receiving notifications about promotions and recontract from +65 90245932 and the link redirects to what seems to be the legitimate Starhub

Question

Received a call from +65 85151638 claiming it’s from DBS

Received a call from +65 85151638. Out of curiosity I answered and the automated voice said that they have tried to contact me a few times and prompte

Discussion

HELPPP..........I did a survey to provide experience satisfaction But the system kept sending me error messages........

Hi, What i did was completed a Customer Satisfaction Survey. Then i kept getting the error messages. It have been sending to me since 5.30pm 2 Dec 20

Question

Do not answer calls from +65 8689 5870

I received a scam call from +65 8689 5870 saying my line will be terminated within 2 hours if I don’t provide my information. I hung up upon hea

Question

Scam Alerts: Protect Yourself Against Scammers

These days, scams come in many forms and if you do go online or own a mobile number, you leave digital footprints and you run a risk of getting your p

Article

Robot scam call from +65 90587600

Received a call from +65 90587600 on Sunday 22 November 2020 at 11:26am. It was an automated call with female voice claiming to be from a company I h

Discussion

New Phishing Scams Involving Fake Bank Ads and Lucky Draws on Whatsapp and Facebook

The police have reported that a new phishing scam has surfaced on the internet where scammers try to obtain victims’ personal details including

Discussion

Banking-Related Phishing Scams increased by more than 2,500% in Singapore in first half of 2020

As compared to the same period in 2019, the total number of banking-related scams increased by more than 2,500% this year and it ranks the fourth-high

Article

Scam sites featuring StarHub logo "giving away" expensive phones, tablets and netflix subscriptions for doing survey / winning lucky draw

Hi everyone, Over the last few days, I stumbled upon this popup on my mobile browser and also noted that several customers had contacted us via Facebo

Article

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More