Skip to main content
Scam Alerts

Scam Alerts

Read about the latest scams to avoid falling prey to them. Share your stories of your scam encounters to help others learn from it.

Ask a Question
  • •••
EXPOSED: Fake Hub ID and Bill Payment Page to Steal Your Hub ID Password and Credit Card Number

We have been alerted to yet another online scam that has been floating around on the internet. This time, it comes in the form of an email that leads

Article

Alert: New Phishing Email Purportedly Sent by StarHub about Your Billing Account

Thanks to @ReignOfComputer, we’ve been alerted that some StarHub customers are receiving phishing emails that look so convincing - complete with StarH

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Jolene_L 

a year ago

Article

Don't be a victim of scam / phishing sites and emails! Share this with your loved ones!

Alert! New scam on Viber! We have updated this article to include the latest Viber scam. You were surfing around on the Internet and suddenly, a

Article

[ALERT] Phishing emails / calls about payment failures, excess data usage, service disconnections

Hi all, It has come to our attention that an email is circulating around pertaining to payment failure and service pending disconnection. We want

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Howard Toh 

2 years ago

Question

How not to fall for Facebook 'Friend Request' scam

You received a Facebook notification on your phone. A colleague of yours, Melissa, requested to be friends with you on Facebook. Strange. Weren't you

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

eric3743 

3 years ago

Article

Scam Alert: Missed call from overseas? Read this!

Beware of Curious Overseas Missed Call Alerts Many of my family members remarked about receiving missed calls from foreign countries such as UK, Chin

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Jimmy Lam 

4 years ago

Article

Scam

Got a missed call from +216 98 090 159, phoned back thinking it was work. Just a scam call.. Most likely an expensive one!!

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

iplaydotatoo 

5 years ago

Question

Scam Alert

Hello guys, I'm not sure how common or if it has been an ongoing (known) issue here. However I just got to know from my friend that he received a call

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

KaiBoon 

6 years ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Receive a call 68249220, she declare herself from starhub

Hi All, It's this number really called from starhub? She claim will offer set-top box(?) to us as a reward and is free of charge, even no need to pay

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

KaiBoon 

7 years ago

Question

Scam call?

HiToday I received a call from 'starhub' (number 6309 9400) to renew my internet contract. The call didn't sound very professional (plus they called m

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Azaman 

7 years ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question