Scam Alerts

Scam Alerts

Read about the latest scams to avoid falling prey to them. Share your stories of your scam encounters to help others learn from it.

Ask a Question
  • •••
J
Beware of Scam Emails

It’s never a bad time for phishing and scam emails. Bad actors are always looking for opportunity to capitalize on the trust weakness of the hum

Discussion

Received a message from 90247011 under Starhub

I've been receiving calls from 824 9380 and then 90247011 asking if my router is ok and if it was ok to pay a visit and then to call back 90247011 due

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 m ago

Question

What are Spoof Calls and What You Should Do When You Receive One

Digital scam cases in the form of spoof calls are on the rise in Singapore.With call-spoofing technology, scammers can mask their original overseas nu

posted 

6 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 m ago

Article

Is this number +65 90245933 from StarHub?

Hi, I received a SMS notice from StarHub from this number +65 9024 5933 last week. I have previously received SMS notifications from other numbers but

posted 

6 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Howard Toh 

3 m ago

Discussion

Is the +65 9024 0000 a starhub number?

I got this this morning, my number is under my dad<Rewards> StarHub: Dear Tan K*** T**** , Happy Birthday! To celebrate your special day, we've

posted 

4 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

4 m ago

Question

Scam call

I received a call from 88639725 and left a message as follows; "Your phone account will stop service in 2 hours time, please enter 5 to get more infor

posted 

5 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Howard Toh 

5 m ago

Question

Scam Alert: Senior Advantage Website Offering Fake Membership

The Police have alerted the public of a recent scam tactic that targets the senior community to sign up for fake membership on a "Senior Advantage" we

posted 

5 m ago

Article

Does Starhub send promo notification SMS via +65 90245932 or is it a scam?

I've been receiving notifications about promotions and recontract from +65 90245932 and the link redirects to what seems to be the legitimate Starhub

posted 

6 m ago

• 

Last response by 

xjchen001 

6 m ago

Question

Received a call from +65 85151638 claiming it’s from DBS

Received a call from +65 85151638. Out of curiosity I answered and the automated voice said that they have tried to contact me a few times and prompte

posted 

6 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

6 m ago

Discussion

HELPPP..........I did a survey to provide experience satisfaction But the system kept sending me error messages........

Hi, What i did was completed a Customer Satisfaction Survey. Then i kept getting the error messages. It have been sending to me since 5.30pm 2 Dec 20

posted 

6 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Howard Toh 

6 m ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More