Roaming

Roaming

Learn all about StarHub Roaming here

Ask a Question
  • •••
B
Happyroam not working - China

I bought a Happy Roam prepaid card for my china trip. The purpose of it is for the 14th day (which is Monday). Now I realised the prepaid card not wo

Question

3G is displayed but No Data Roaming Overseas in Malaysia

Hi hi, I have checked my APN setting, and it is "shwap", and i have deactivated the manual selection of network and handpicked Maxis as the service pr

Question

NO SERVICE SIGNAL OVERSEAS

Hi, I'm currently overseas (MALAYSIA) and I need to do a few important transactions and needless to say, I'm having No Service for my starhub postpaid

Question

Cannot receive SMS-OTP

I've been trying all day to complete a banking transaction unsuccessfully because i am not receiving any sms OTP. I am currently overseas and i have b

Question

Main balance deducting for no reason

I have purchases happy roam 50$ card and while visiting Australia this month, my main balance is keep on deducting automatically where as i am still r

Question

ROAMING SIM NO SERVICE

hi.im currently in overseas.but my postpaid sim have "no sevice" but my bill still keep on going, i have tried a few phones. restart & all but.the

Question

How to Send SMS to Singapore While Roaming in Canada

While roaming on my Happy Roam prepaid SIM card in Canada, how do I send SMS back to Singapore? What are the rates?

Question

How to activate roaming OVERSEAS~?

hi, i did not turn on ROAMING on my prepaid happy before leaving Singapore. I am now in Australia.What can i do? Help!~

Question

Accepted Solution

How to receive SMS overseas?

Hello, I am currently overseas and need to receive SMSes. However, my phone is unable to search for a carrier. What should I do? I will need to receiv

Question

Unintended data roaming charges

Hi, One of my mobile number was left in Malaysia since Covid lockdown. My sister (age over 60 years old) was using the phone but accidentally turn o

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More