Roaming

Roaming

Learn all about StarHub Roaming here

Ask a Question
  • •••
StarHub prepaid roaming stopped working

My happy prepaid roaming works fine in all other countries except Australia. I have enough data plan and credit balance and all my settings are on but it is not working. Please provide a solution ASAP

Question

Happy roam not working in london

Hi,  I have purchased 4gb roaming data on my prepaid card. In the beginning it worked when I changed the apn on the phone to allow hotspot. However on the second day issues have come about. I have problem getting roaming signal and internet on the main phone, and none of the hotspots worked. I've re

Question

URGENT > Dataroaming Plans not activating and SH is charging me Pay-per-Use prices

I've submitted a request to purchase 3GB of Asia Pac Dataroaming yesterday night before my existing data was depleted but for some reason it did not activate and subsequently I was charged for 2 days worth of Dataroaming Unlimited as per the Pay-per-Use pricing scheme. When I tried going back to the

Question

Data roaming japan

Hi,  I paid for data roaming in Japan but am not able to access data roaming in Japan for 2 days. Please help- how to call StarHub from overseas to resolve problem.

Question

Starhub prepaid can't connect to any of the Telco in Melbourne.

Starhub prepaid SIM card can't get connected to any of the Telco in Melbourne.Please help.

Question

How to receive sms overseas??

I already overseas and cannot activate roaming or connect to a overseas network. How do i receive sms? I need to get otp asap!!

Question

my prepaid happyroam balance incorrect

Hi, my prepaid happy roam starhub mobile balance amount show incorrect balance ($70 over suddenly drop to $5) and i am not able to top up new data plan using the balance amount, please help. regards

Question

Postpaid sim no service overseas

Hi! I tried activating roaming as per instruction by Angela however I am not able to... Can you help assist in activating my pay as you roam? I am currently in the Philippines now and I have no idea how to activate it as it shows via my phone that my network has no service kindly see attached photo.

Question

Accidentally roam off my starhub overseas

I am in Indonesia. I accidentally roam off my simcard and I cannot connect anymore.  please help me roam on again my simcard. thank you.

Question

Data roaming pay per use charges when not used

Hi Im currently in Japan and I have 2 simcards in my phone. I was switching out simcards and did not touch data roaming with Starhub simcard but was charged $6 even when i did not use any data. I activated Data Roaming add-on and after it was activated and i have receieved the sms, I started using

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More