Skip to main content
Roaming

Roaming

Learn all about StarHub Roaming here

Ask a Question
  • •••

Accepted Solution

Mobile Data Roaming in Indonesia

Hi,  i will be making a trip to Indonesia in next month and i need to use my roaming data plan for a few days to do some contacts, for my case, what r

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

rsn 

6 years ago

Question

Need data roaming help!!

Dear SH, I'm going to japan in 3 days time and i really need help on data roaming. Been trying with your website but it does not give much details.. 1

posted 

7 years ago

Question

why 018 free IDD monthly charge S$7

Hi, I checked my mobile bill today and found that 018 free IDD monthly charge was S$7, previous monthyl charge was S$5 and this item in mobile recontr

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Darrell 

7 years ago

Question

Limited coverage when going to Malaysia (SOS only)

I'm using a BB Q10 phone. When I go to Malaysia (JB), my signal was SOS (emergency call only) throughout my whole journey. I couldn't make/receive cal

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

KaiBoon 

7 years ago

Question

IDD018 price

My contract have the IDD018 service.I hear the IDD018 will increase the price. Just want to confirm whether will affected me?

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Darrell 

7 years ago

Question

1st time using Roaming services with RoamEasy

Hi, I activated my RoamEasy monthly plan and received the confirmation sms. The Starhub Roaming Manager still sends alerts when my data roaming usage

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Darrell 

7 years ago

Question

Accepted Solution

pay as you roam

Hi, I go for an overseas vacation occasionally. The destination may be Malaysia, Thailand, China, etc. The mobile plan that I am subscribing to is Sma

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Chye 

7 years ago

Question

IDD 018

Hi, I am am currently on 2 year contract for student plan. I saw on starhub website on the free international calls using IDD 018. So let say I make

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Darrell 

7 years ago

Question

Data roam

Hi, i am in china and will like to use unlimited dataroam on my ipad here. May i confirm the following?1) i need to log on to china unicom and select

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

KaiBoon 

7 years ago

Question

Prepaid Roaming

I be going to Malaysia this Sunday just enquiry can i use the Happystars Plus main credit of $10 for roaming or need to top up additional credits?

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

KaiBoon 

7 years ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question