Roaming

Roaming

Learn all about StarHub Roaming here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Cannot detect any network when I am overseas

Hi, this has happened to me twice this month.  Earlier I was in Timor Leste and now I'm Malaysia. Both times, I have had no network coverage. Unable even to receive or send sms.  I have used WiFi to activate a 3 day, 1GB data roaming plan but that also does not work and I've already been charged for

Question

Data Roaming Charges

Hi, I have tried activating my mobile data of 2GB $15 bucks on 28th Nov 2019 morning before 8am via StarHub app and the application shows successfully. I reached China around 12 plus and started using the mobile data. To my horror now, I received SMS to say about 50 bucks charges. So the application

Question

Data roaming is not working!

The happy roam packages is not working and this is extremely frustrating! I've bought 3 packages , 1x 4gb and 2x 2gb. I've traveled to Malaysia and now in Indonesia . I had to purchase another local sim card because the data is not working. How do I get a refund on all the packages? Else, please fix

Question

Roaming in japan

I had activate the PAYR data plan. But now I'm unable to connect.

Question

cannot data roam in USA using starhub internet prepaid card

Hi, My friend ask me to help him on this. He bought Starhub Internet Prepaid SIM card and buy the $32 package with 2GB/Day roaming for 14 days. He is in US now, but unable to get data roaming. He is conencted to AT&T. I read the forum here, and notice a lot of cases, and someone in Starhub "reresh"

Question

No incoming calls overseas

Hello, I am in Japan and am not able to recieve incoming calls.I also get a message that outgoing calls are barred.Please help.

Question

Can't receive the incoming call and SMS oversea

Hi. I'm in Korea now. I can't receive the incoming phone call and SMS. I need to receive OPT urgently. Pls help it. Thank you!!!

Question

International roaming

I have received $9.62 extra in my bill as interntional roaming at Thailand. I just want to make two points against this deduction. First, I didn't use my data, I used WIFI while I was travelling through Bangkok airport. Second, I never enabled roaming. So there cannot be any romaing charges.

Question

I cant enable roaming due to free add-on

Getting this message while trying to purchase "Pay As You Roam" package: Sorry, Free 3GB for SIM Only service is only available under SIM Only ETC (3GB) - 12 Months Contract service. Kindly select SIM Only ETC (3GB) - 12 Months Contract service or deselect Free 3GB for SIM Only to proceed.

Question

unable connect any network in Malaysia

Hi, i have the issue about unable to connect any network service when i at Malaysia. Anyone can help? And this is the new postpaid SIM card.

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More