Roaming

Roaming

Learn all about StarHub Roaming here

Ask a Question
  • •••
DataTravel slow to activate resulting in repeat purchase

Hi, I purchased a DataTravel on 13/12 7.37am in SG while otw to Customs, even after reaching and clearing customs I did not receive the activation message. At 8.16am, I received an SMS once am in JB informing me to get Roaming data and the packages available. I then replied DT1 and at 8.37am 2 SMS-e

Question

data travel roaming not working

Hi there,  I have repurchase my Data travel again because the 1st set was 100% used up.  But this time my 4G is not showing on my phone even with reset of phone and data is already in service and able to use.  Please advice.

Question

Unable to connect to mobile network in China

HI, I am unable to connect to mobile network in China.I have done the followings but it still does not work:1. Set APN to shppd2. Reset handset It worked when I was in HK last Fri but once I landed in China, it does not work anymore.Please advise what I should do to get it work again.Thanks.

Question

Happy prepaid data roaming in Australia not working

Happy prepaid data roaming in Australia not working .. card is showing no signal ..I already took 10 sgd .. 1 gB pack ( 30days ) .. when I entered Australia, Sim is showing no signal .. could you please fix .. mobile no is mentioned in the profile

Question

Data travel roaming

I activated my DT when I'm still in Singapore but now I can't get any data in Malaysia

Question

Emergency Calls only!

Hi, my Starhub sim card from Singapore is not working in India! There is no service and I am unable to call or send/receive messages at all. I am getting the message, "Emergency calls only" on my phone. Help would be much appreciated!

Question

Cannot connect to network overseas

I need to receive OTP for my online transactions and data use data roaming. But I am unable to connect to any network locally. Help please!!!

Question

Prepaid Happy Roaming Not Working in Cambodia

I have a monthly prepaid happy roam activated for a long time. Now I've just reached Cambodia and none of the 3 listed roaming partners (Smart, Cellbard, Metfone) works.  I'll connect to one of them, prompted me whether I want to allow data roam, i clicked yes but nothing happens. I don't get the us

Question

Helping Friend to activate datatravel

Hi , my friend is seeking my help to activate his data travel. His email address is XXXX and his post paid number is XXXX. Please kindly advise, thank you.

Question

Roaming not working in Japan

Hi, my postpaid roaming not working in Japan. Do you have any idea? I have restarted the phone several times, I have also turned on the location in mystarhub app, please help, the phone indicates 3G, but can only receive sms, I tried both auto internet service connection and manual selection, neithe

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More