Roaming

Roaming

Learn all about StarHub Roaming here

Ask a Question
  • •••
No service in Malaysia

I am using a postpaid sim only plan and there's no service in malaysia. I read from other posts that I need to turn on roaming. But if I turn on data and roaming, I will incur data charges which I don't want. I just need to be able to receive calls and sms. Please assist.

Question

No Service while Overseas

Hi, Need your help to get my roaming to work. Service is active but no service. I tried choosing manual network and changed phone, same issue. Is it possible for you guys to remove international roaming then add it again? That might help as I tried all possible option on my end. Thanks. Regards,Jani

Question

Data Travel Apac

My data travel APAC signal keep getting cut off. I have to attempt to switch off the data roaming and turn it on and power reset the phone in order for it to work. ive tried it on another phone and this is the same. same issue faced when I was in Malaysia. I'm currently in Taiwan and this is frustra

Question

Unable to recieve OTP with international roaming

Hi im in malaysia and have activated international roaming but im still unable to recieve OTP. please assist

Question

Can’t connect data in Canada

Hi, I'm traveling between the US and Canada and I can use roaming data just fine in the US but not in Canada. I've tried switching it on and off For both my phone and roam data but still nothing. Is there any other solution for this?

Question

Can’t connect data in Korea

Good day, my friend tried to register wowdata plan in Vietnam and he cannot connect to data. He didn’t know that vietnam is not included in the list. When we arrived to korea, he still has 1Gb of data, he connected to SKT manually but still he can’t connect to data. I checked his APN, it is all set

Question

Emergency calls only

Hi starhub, I'm currently in Malaysia and I couldn't connect to any network, it keep shows emergency calls only. Previously it connects to the network automatically but now it doesn't. I have tried restarting my phone several times and it still doesn't work. Please help.

Question

SMS could not be received while overseas

Hi Technical Support, Please kindly assist me in the following matter: I am currently subscribed to Roam Easy Daily, Inernational Roaming & Data Travel Global; however, I am faced with being unable to receive SMS from overseas in my present trip. I am currently traveling in USA, the connection on my

Question

Accepted Solution

Happy roam main balance deduct for no reason

Yesterday while I wasn't activating my SIM card, 15 cents was deducted from my main balance for no apparent reason. My free 1.2 GB data was intact as was mine free sms. I didn't call or receive any calls as the SIM card was just activated. This happened even when I was on WIFI. Please advise.

Question

Issues with data roaming in Japan

I've purchased the DT3 plan and got connected to SoftBank network. However, still unable to access data. I've tried restarting and reconnecting to network.

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More