Roaming

Roaming

Learn all about StarHub Roaming here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Incurred roaming charges despite turned off

Hi, I opted for Data Asia Travel Pacific during my trip to Malaysia and turned off roaming the moment I received the notification for expiry and usage of the 1GB. However I still had a charge of $19 to my account when I checked my StarHub app today. Could someone look into this matter for me?

Question

Unable yo add data roaming plan

I have two mobile numbers under my account. I am able to add Asia Pacific data roaming plan on one number via starhub app, but for the other number I get an error saying "failed to submit request" and says "the existing request is still on going".  It has been like this for over 12 hours. Are you ab

Question

Unable to Roam oversea nor receiving text messages from Starhub

Hi, I am currently unable to connect to any service provider or network. I am in Brunei now, previously i am able to activate my roaming package but now my mobile could not even get connect to any network, all it shows is No Service. I tried pulling out my SIM and re-insert back, change SIM to anoth

Question

Star hub sim is showing “no service” at overseas

Hi Team, I have landed at indonesia and since then my sim has not been working. Please Im struggling a lot my plans are been delayed, kindly provide me assistance.  Yes i have applied for overseas plan and it was showing in my Star Hub application that i have 5GB data but unfortunately i cannot acce

Question

Data Roaming waiver

I ventured on a yacht to the southern islands yesterday and was charged $19 on Indonesian network. Please advise on how I can get this waived

Question

My International Roaming postpaid is currently NO SERVICE.

Hi Starhub Comm, Please help on my concern.. Just want to ask why my Starhub postpaid SIM is currently NO SERVICE. Last week it has a signal and eventually got no service.I'm here in Philippines and also activated my International Roaming service. I badly needed a signal because i have my work here.

Question

Accepted Solution

Disable data roaming from starhub end

We want an option to disable data roaming from starhub end seeing that most mobile phone today support dual sim and we may want to roam on other data provider without the hassle of removing starhub sim card. Its to say starhub have the technology to do it but decide to hold customer hostage.

Question

Roaming data charges waiver

Hi StarHub, I would like to write in to seek for a waiver of the excess accidental data charges incurred during my time in Australia and Japan from 10 Nov to 6 Dec 2019. I had the impression that my phone SIM did not have overseas roaming.It was only after receiving my phone bills for this month and

Question

Didn't turn off data roaming, charges $22 within a minute

Forgot to turn off data roaming before entering Malaysia. Receive SMS alerting charges before knowing and also did not use any mobile data.Please advise.

Question

Unable to connect to local network even though data roaming purchased

Hi, I'm currently in Indonesia and have purchased a data roaming plan. However, have been trying (and failing) to connect to the local network since morning. Is there someone who can assist?

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More