Roaming

Roaming

Learn all about StarHub Roaming here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Cancel roaming data

I am now in overseas and there is some lag in the line and somehow I was charge 3 times to activate my roaming data. I only need 3 GB and now I have 9 GB.how can I cancell the other 2 request

Question

Exhorbitant overseas data charges.

Hi. Recently my dad went on an holiday trip which he subscriped to the 2GB datatravel Global package. Unknowingly to him, he didnt realise that some of the countries isnt covered in the "global" data, and he exceeded the data usage by a mere 200+mb which incurred an exhorbitant price that gave him a

Question

Happy roam not working g

My number is and I have activated the 7days 1GB happy roam plan but am unable to have access to mobile data. The roaming, data roaming is on but still nothing.     Edit: remove mobile number to protect customer privacy.

Question

No service overseas

I already subscribe to starhub roaming  service however my phone shown no service. How can I solve this issue?

Question

Accepted Solution

URGENT - not receiving OTP from overseas

Hi, I am currently overseas and I urgently need to receive my OTP but I am not receiving any SMSes. Please help ASAP.

Question

Have problems connecting to data overseas

Hi, I just purchased the 1GB overseas data for 3 days and I am now in malaysia. I tried to turn on my mobile data to connect overseas but the mobile data icon is not activated. I have purchased the pay as you roam scheme. Pls kindly advise Thanks

Question

Roaming Issue In Hong Kong

I have used Starhub Happy for a couple of years and I also visit Hong Kong couple times a year i havent had any roaming issues with the data until my current trip. That is my previous trips have been seamless. I have two Starhub Happy SIM cards, one for me and one for my father, both roaming are not

Question

Roaming Charges

Hi , i have travelled to india and activated DT1 package for one day and next day i travelled to Bhutan, upon landing I received few sms’s and the last one said your charges exceeded sgd 100 dollars. And I immediately turn off the data roaming , but after i came back when checked the bill got a shoc

Question

intermittent connection when roaming in Taiwan. Anyone had the same experience?

I purchased DataTravel Asia Pacific roaming 2GB at $15. It is completely useless. The connection was intermittent on and off within minutes. All settings are perfectly done to starhub's requirement. The cellular signal always shows STRONG with full bars and 4g showed up there. The only way to get th

Question

Can i purchase two 15-days internet prepaid data sim for a 30-days trip to Japan?

Traveling to Japan for 30 days. Will be bring my own mobile wifi device. Wanted to purchase the a internet prepaid data sim but the max period of $32 card is only 15 days. Can I purchase 2 cards and activate the 2nd card after the 1st 15 days are over so that I can cover my entire 30-days trip,?

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More