Roaming

Roaming

Learn all about StarHub Roaming here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Waiver for data roaming charge

I was charged close to a thousand dollars for autoroam charges because my elderly mother activated the phone and it downloaded 40mb of data overseas.  I tried requesting a waiver through customer service but other than a small token reduction starhub said nothing further they can do.  When I first d

Question

No service while overseas

i already reported this since yesterday but no reply. Kindly assist. My phone has “no service”even if roaming is on automatic opt or even if i changed it to other local telecom providers here in the phil (globe or smart).  Need assistance asap. I have vry impt transactions and i cannot use my phone.

Question

What is $19 charged for international roaming?

I have traveled overseas quite often and I noticed that $19 was charged for international roaming whenever i was overseas. I don't know why it was charged when my contract provides free international roaming service for 24months. Thank you in advance!

Question

Aviation Service

What is the Aviation Service charges for?

Question

Data roaming trouble in Japan

I am unable to connect to my data roaming in Japan. Can somebody assist me please?

Question

Don't buy Starhub prepaid happy roam for Malaysia

I have been to Malaysia twice and I can never get 4G connection over Starhub Happy Roam. In Singapore I can get 4G connection however in Malaysia, the most I get is 3G+ and I have tested from their different Telcos, all pathetic 3G ... I have posted in this forum before, screenshot the phone screen

Question

Data Travel not working

Hi I have purchased Data Travel for Asia Pacific, while checking for confirmation, I had encountered some charges. Please assist to waive. Currently I am unable to use any data though i am connected to Telkomsel (Indonesia)Please assist asap.

Question

Accepted Solution

Terminate smart support basic and international roaming

Hi Starhub,  I would like to cancel my smart support basic and international roaming.Please let me know how to proceed with that. Thank you!

Question

What is the best plan for roaming incoming calls for prepaid?

Hi, am in India and I want to take a call from Singapore. What is the best plan to reduce the incoming call charges in roaming? Is there any special recharge available for the same?

Question

Accepted Solution

unknown data roaming charges

Dear Starhub users, Do you actually check your bills?  I been receiving unknown data roaming charges ($6bucks and recently $80bucks) with package like 2kb, 1kb despite my phone Data Roam Setting is off, Data is off. I have asked on my facebook and realised that other starhub user also faced the same

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More