Roaming

Roaming

Learn all about StarHub Roaming here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Prepaid Roaming

I am stuck in Malaysia , how do I activate my prepaid roaming while I am not able to receive otp to login app

Question

Unable Activate Roaming Service

Hi, currently I'm in Malaysia, due to locked down unable back in to Singapore right now. Before come out I forget to activate roaming service for my n

Question

No connection in malaysia and unable receive sms

My number no connection in Malaysia which  unable to receive SMS.I already switch on the roaming setting. Please help to advise what I should do next.

Question

Insidious Data Travel Roaming plan

There is something seriously wrong with the Data Travel Roaming plan.  It seems I have to be on a roaming plan before I can buy a DT package but when

Question

Accepted Solution

No data services while roaming at Malaysia

Dear supports. I bought the roaming data 2gb/month for my bussiness travel to malaysia. My area only at johor bahru city and around gelang patah area.

Question

Overcharged roaming

Hi, Last month i was in the Thailand Bangkok and i had to call my the service center of my airlines in singapore because my flight have been cancelled

Question

Waiver for data roaming charge

I was charged close to a thousand dollars for autoroam charges because my elderly mother activated the phone and it downloaded 40mb of data overseas. 

Question

No service while overseas

i already reported this since yesterday but no reply. Kindly assist. My phone has “no service”even if roaming is on automatic opt or even if i changed

Question

What is $19 charged for international roaming?

I have traveled overseas quite often and I noticed that $19 was charged for international roaming whenever i was overseas. I don't know why it was cha

Question

Aviation Service

What is the Aviation Service charges for?

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More