Learn all about StarHub Roaming here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Starhub M1’s Data Passport Equivalent?

Does Starhub have similar service?

Question

Unable to receive OTP

Hi, I am currently overseas on a pre-paid SIM. I am able to receive messages and OTP from Starhub when I log into the Starhub Pre-paid app, but unab

Question

All outgoing calls barred while roaming

My sim doesn't allow outgoing calls while using it in Sri Lanka recently. I was able to use it for few days while in Sri lanka. Could you please help

Question

Prepaid Balance $0 All of a Sudden

I have more than $20 in my prepaid balance and it has not expired, just as recently as 2 days ago. Today, I logged onto my Starhub app and discovered

Question

Starhub Prepaid Roaming Outgoing Call/SMS doesnt work

I am in the US and my starhub prepaid roaming mobile data works just fine. I am unable to send sms or call anyone (both sg and overseas number), howev

Question

NO SERVICE OVERSEAS

First time overseas with this SIM card.  I'm in the USA and I get NO SERVICE.  Tried rebooting iPhone.  Tried manually selecting each USA carrier.   W

Question

Lodge a complaint

I am abroad and my phone is not working. I can't make or receive any calls. StarHub has been unwilling to help and they keep charging me for services

Question

Postpaid starhub sim no network signal in Philippines

Hi. I would like to seek help urgently as my starhub sim doesnt have any signal here in manila philippines. It is impacting my sms banking OTPs. Pleas

Question

On roaming but changing phones

Hello team! I'm currently on roaming with my prepaid sim, may I know please if I'll have issues with my roaming status if I take out the sim and trans

Question

How to receive messages when I’m oversea

Hi, even though I activated my data roaming prior to going oversea, how come I can’t receive messages from Sg? Please advise

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More