Roaming

Roaming

Learn all about StarHub Roaming here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U

Accepted Solution

No signal overseas(China)

I'm traveling in China. No service for my postpaid card. Then I activated roaming services via starhub app, but still no signal. Rebooting and changing sim slot did not help. What should I do?

Question

Roaming services

Im currently overseas, i can't receive any message, im trying to receive a code from my number but I can't since Im not able to receive sms

Question

My postpaid number not working in india

I have activated my roaming. But my postpaid sim is not working in India . It is very important for me . I have to receive many OTPs

Question

Starhub postpaid not working in india

Hi I have my roaming activated. But I am not able to receive any calls . The same sim card I tried on other phone ,still same issue . 

Question

Text Message While Oveseas

Dear team, I am not able to receive any text message since I came back to Japan last month. I went to the Plaza Singapura branch and checked with the person in charge who said that the SMS and incoming calls would work as usual, yet I have never received a SMS or incoming calls since I left Singa

Question

Roaming issue in Europe (only 2G)

Hi, I am currently in Europe and have been experiencing roaming issues. I have a 5G Mobile+ postpaid subscription, with data roaming enabled. In The Netherlands, Belgium and France I managed to get 3G data roaming. I am now in Germany and all three providers only offer 2G data roaming for me.

Question

Starhub M1’s Data Passport Equivalent?

Does Starhub have similar service?

Question

Unable to receive OTP

Hi, I am currently overseas on a pre-paid SIM. I am able to receive messages and OTP from Starhub when I log into the Starhub Pre-paid app, but unable to receive OTP from other apps. I have set it on roaming, I tried restarting my mobile, clear cache, un-install and re-install the app but still t

Question

All outgoing calls barred while roaming

My sim doesn't allow outgoing calls while using it in Sri Lanka recently. I was able to use it for few days while in Sri lanka. Could you please help me to restore my outgoing facility while roaming?

Question

Prepaid Balance $0 All of a Sudden

I have more than $20 in my prepaid balance and it has not expired, just as recently as 2 days ago. Today, I logged onto my Starhub app and discovered the balance was gone and there's $0 (zero) balance now. All along I've been using WIFI and there's no way that I could have incurred any other roaming

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More