Roaming

Roaming

Learn all about StarHub Roaming here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Lodge a complaint

I am abroad and my phone is not working. I can't make or receive any calls. StarHub has been unwilling to help and they keep charging me for services

Question

Postpaid starhub sim no network signal in Philippines

Hi. I would like to seek help urgently as my starhub sim doesnt have any signal here in manila philippines. It is impacting my sms banking OTPs. Pleas

Question

NO SERVICE OVERSEAS

First time overseas with this SIM card.  I'm in the USA and I get NO SERVICE.  Tried rebooting iPhone.  Tried manually selecting each USA carrier.   W

Question

On roaming but changing phones

Hello team! I'm currently on roaming with my prepaid sim, may I know please if I'll have issues with my roaming status if I take out the sim and trans

Question

All outgoing calls barred while roaming

My sim doesn't allow outgoing calls while using it in Sri Lanka recently. I was able to use it for few days while in Sri lanka. Could you please help

Question

How to receive messages when I’m oversea

Hi, even though I activated my data roaming prior to going oversea, how come I can’t receive messages from Sg? Please advise

Question

Roaming issue in malaysia

I have existing data roaming plan. Still 25 sgd have been deducted from my account and I cannot connect to internet anymore.

Question

Accepted Solution

No service oversea

Hi, I'm currently overseas (Myanmar) and I need to do a few important transactions and needless to say, I'm having No Service for my starhub eventhoug

Question

Request waiver of international data roaming charges

Hi StarHub, I would like to request for a waiver of the international data roaming charges. I forgot to turn off the data roaming when I insert my si

Question

Happy roaming

Data roaming in Malaysia, deduct my balance whenever i on it for Feb and Mar. Kindly assist to resolve this

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More