Skip to main content
Resources

Resources

A library of self-help articles that you might find useful

Ask a Question
  • •••
StarHub How-to’s: Fibre-Ready Wireless Home Gateway Installation Guide for MaxInfinity

Hello. Welcome to StarHub Fibre-ready Wireless Home Gateway Installation Guide. We will show you how to install the Wireless Home Gateway to access th

Question

StarHub How-to's: Wireless Home Gateway Installation Guide for MaxOnline

Hello. Welcome to Starhub Cable Modem Installation Guide. In this video, we will show you how to set up your Wireless Home Gateway Modem in a few simp

Question

StarHub How-to's: How to set up Digital Voice Home with router

Hello. Welcome to StarHub Digital Voice Home guide.  Here, we’ll share with you How to setup Digital Voice Home service with router.    Step 1 Please

Question

Expectations for Home Wireless (Wi-Fi)

Many people have been facing issues with their Wi-Fi speed, especially with fibre broadband. Wi-Fi has been becoming the bottleneck for these users. I

Question

DIR-865L - Customer Wireless Education by Dlink

Wireless 802.11N IEEE 802.11n is builds on previous 802.11 standards by adding multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) and 40 MHz channels to the PHY

Question

Launch of Symmetrical Bandwidth

What is symmetrical bandwidth? It means that your download bandwidth is the same as your upload bandwidth.   For eg. Before the upgrade, a 100Mbps fib

Question

Reasons why you can’t always get 100% of your subscribed speed, regardless of ISP

Finally the Day was here. My home was wired for fibre, the friendly ISP technician set up my “ONT”, activated my router, tested everything, and declar

Question

Cable Broadband Network Utility Tools User Guide

If you are experiencing lags or undesirable online performance, here are a few simple tests on how to check on the problem using the Cable Broadband N

Question

Voice-enabled Cable Modem Installation Guide

In this video, we will show you how to set up your Voice-enabled Cable Modem in a few simple steps.Step 1:Ensure Voice- enabled Cable Modem is turned

Question

StarHub MaxInfinity (Technical)

What is a typical wireless setup for the NGNBN service?You will need to connect the ONT to the TP. The Wireless Home Gateway (HG) is then connected to

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question