Skip to main content
Resources

Resources

A library of self-help articles that you might find useful

Ask a Question
  • •••
5 Tips To Get Better WiFi At Home

Staying connected has become a lifestyle necessity to many people. It is like water is to a thirsty man, can’t do without it! This is why a home W

Article

What should I do when I keep getting disconnected from my home WIFI?

Does this happen to you: Your internet get disconnected every now and then. The connection will come back after a moment, or you have to walk to your

Question

MaxInfinity Fibre Broadband Slow Access Basic Troubleshooting

(1) Are you on wired or wireless connection? Wireless Go to (3)  Wired Go to (2)  (2) Are you on direct ONT? Yes Go to(4) No Go to(5)

Question

MaxOnline Cable Broadband Slow Access Basic Troubleshooting

(1) Are you on wired or wireless connection? Wireless Go to (3) Wired Go to (2) (2) Please go to http://utilities.starhub.com and perform 3x bandw

Question

IPv6

Read this to clear your doubts on IPv6.   1. What is IP No Islanding? IP "No Islanding" refers to IPv4 and IPv6 internet systems to coexist and access

Question

StarHub How-to's: Set up and Secure your Wireless Home Network Using My Smart Home Portal

Hello! Welcome to My Smart Home Portal guide.  Step 1 Go to http://www.starhub.com/mysmarthomeportal Login by clicking “Hub ID Login” at the top right

Question

StarHub How-to's: How to use the international bandwidth test for home broadband

Hello! Welcome to StarHub user guide.     We'll share with you How to use international bandwidth test for home broadband.    Before running the test,

Question

StarHub How-to's: How to Setup Digital Voice Global Service

Hello! Welcome to StarHub Digital Voice user guide.     In this video, we’ll share with you How to setup Digital Voice Global Service.     To use Digi

Question

StarHub How-to's: How to use fibre broadband local speed test

Hello! Welcome to StarHub user guide.     We will show you how to use fibre broadband Local speed test in just a few simple steps.    Before performin

Question

StarHub How-to’s: Improve Your Wireless Broadband Connection at Home

Hello. Welcome to StarHub user guide. We’ll show you How to improve Wireless Connection at home.    This involves the usage on a combination of struct

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question