Skip to main content
Resources

Resources

A library of self-help articles that you might find useful

Ask a Question
  • •••
Recontracting HomeHub to Fibre Broadband and TV+

Hi, my homehub1000 contract has expired and I would like to re-contract to alacarte plans instead of the bundle. How can I proceed? I am unable to do

Question

Change recurring payment to cash payment

Hi, I would like to ask if it's possible to change my recurring payment to cash payment? Thank you!

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

8 days ago

Question

Terminate Starhub Service Contract

I would like to cancel my Starhub Service Contract with immediate effect. Broadband, Starhub Cable TV and landline.

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

12 days ago

Question

How long does it take to port Digital Voice home number?

Hi,I have newly installed and activated fiber broadband.I also added Digital Voice Home Phone.If I submit a number porting request to port my existing

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

13 days ago

Question

How to reset the Nokia Beacon?

Do you need help with resetting your Nokia Beacon? It’s very simple to reset the Nokia Beacon. But first, there are reasons why you may need to

Question

How to filter and set parental access to websites via JuniorProtect?

Already subscribed to JuniorProtect to safeguard your child's mobile and digital world? Don’t forget to filter and set parental access to websit

Article

Manage your StarHub broadband services on My StarHub App

Say hello to My StarHub App (MSA), where you can manage your StarHub broadband service anytime, anywhere with just a few clicks on your mobile phone.

Question

Hacks To Improve Your Home Wi-Fi Signal

Do you sometimes experience intermittent wi-fi connection in your home? Are there blind spots in your home where there is no wi-fi signal at all? &n

Question

Cyber Crime: Steps you should take to protect yourself and your loved one

Here are some practices that we can adopt to safeguard ourselves from falling victim to cyber crime. Unprotected devices (routers, webcams, printers,

Question

Home Networking: Technical set-up in a 2-level home

Question How can I improve the wi-fi connection in my 2-storey house? Answer #1: Connection via Structured Cabling (Recommended) It is rec

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question