Resources

Resources

A library of self-help articles that you might find useful

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Broadband and Mobile bundle saving

Hello, I am interested to sign up to 24 months 1GBPS home broadband 39.90 SGD including 3 months free offer, and also to switch my and my wife’s

Question

Fixed line included with 1GBPS broadband / 24 months

If I sign up to fibre broadband with Starhub, can anyone confirm if a fixed phone line included as free within the package as is the case with M1 or M

Question

Spass holder broadband deposit

Hi, I've been using broadband services for over 4 years now. I had student pass by then but now I have an SPass. Can I get back my SGD 400 deposit?&n

Question

A Look between StarHub’s SmartWiFi and Smart WiFi Pro

An internet connection is a necessity for every home nowadays, right? We always connect with our loved ones, must get through work-from-home workload,

Article

What’s the difference between StarHub’s 1Gbps and 2Gbps broadband plan

Need help to decide which StarHub fibre broadband should you get between the 1Gbps and 2Gbps plans? StarHub offers the best WiFi coverage at home with

Article

Why Get the StarHub Smart WiFi Pro?

Nowadays, an internet connection is a necessity for every home. Everyone needs to connect with their loved ones, get through work-from-home and enjoy

Article

Recontract to fiber broadband only

Hi, I'm currently on the old homehub 1000 plan without contract.I wish to recontract to fiber broadband service only, and terminate the fiber TV servi

Question

Terminate StarHub Fibre broadband

Hi,I am moving out of SG and hence would like to terminate StarHub Fibre broadband on 30 Jun 2021.FYI, my contract already ended. Can I directly b

Question

Terminating My Broadband on an expired contract

Hi There, My contract ended a while ago and I've just continued to pay the monthly (1GBP fibre broadband). I'm now moving flat and to relocate t

Question

The NRIC / FIN provided does not register with any StarHub service

Hi all, I signed the contract for 1Gb home broadband on 22 May and the delivery date is 11 Jun. However, currently, I cannot link to my Starhub ser

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More