Skip to main content
Resources

Resources

A library of self-help articles that you might find useful

Ask a Question
  • •••
How to filter and set parental access to websites via JuniorProtect?

Already subscribed to JuniorProtect to safeguard your child's mobile and digital world? Don’t forget to filter and set parental access to websit

Article

How to reset the Nokia Beacon?

Do you need help with resetting your Nokia Beacon? It’s very simple to reset the Nokia Beacon. But first, there are reasons why you may need to perfor

Question

Manage your StarHub broadband services on My StarHub App

Say hello to My StarHub App (MSA), where you can manage your StarHub broadband service anytime, anywhere with just a few clicks on your mobile phone.

Question

Hacks To Improve Your Home Wi-Fi Signal

Do you sometimes experience intermittent wi-fi connection in your home? Are there blind spots in your home where there is no wi-fi signal at all? &n

Question

Cyber Crime: Steps you should take to protect yourself and your loved one

Here are some practices that we can adopt to safeguard ourselves from falling victim to cyber crime. Unprotected devices (routers, webcams, printers,

Question

Home Networking: Technical set-up in a 2-level home

Question How can I improve the wi-fi connection in my 2-storey house? Answer #1: Connection via Structured Cabling (Recommended) It is rec

Question

How to improve your router's security

Wireless routers can be a target for cybercriminals. If someone gain control of a router, they can monitor or even tamper with a wide range of online

Question

StarHub Network Management

Network management is commonly used by service providers to optimise the use of finite network resources in delivering services to their customers. It

Question

Broadband 101

Bandwidth vs Speed   When it comes to Internet connection today, Bandwidth and Speed are being used interchangeably although they mean different thing

Question

Landed Home Connection Requirement

Cabling Routes for Landed Houses   The diagrams below show examples of how cables can be run around and inside your home, and a close-up of the connec

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question