Resources

Resources

A library of self-help articles that you might find useful

Ask a Question
  • •••
How to Choose the Right StarHub Fibre Broadband Plan For You?

In this digital age, an internet connection is a necessity for every home. Especially now that we need to connect with our loved ones, get throug

Article

Irrelevant outstanding bill.

Hi, I've been approached the customer service and billing department regarding this issue but never resolved! There is an outstanding bill back in 20

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

1 m ago

Question

Temporary Suspension of Starhub Home Broadband with first 3-Months Free Promotion

I am moving overseas for about a year and had recently started using Starhub's broadband service at home after signing up to get their 3-month free pr

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 m ago

Question

Will the price be the same ?

I'm currently on Starhub HomeHub Plus subscription with free Starhub TV Basic Tier 3, free 1000 Mbps home fibre broadband, free mobile broadband 1GB a

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 m ago

Question

Unable to do recontract for broadband on Starhub mobile app

My broadband and starhub tv contract can be recontract. I am not able to do the recontract for broadband and Starhub TV on my Starhub mobile app. On

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

taywilia 

2 m ago

Question

Prevailing Broadband 1Gbps rate after contract expiry

Dear Sir, My current promo for 1Gbps broadband expired next month.  Without renewal of contract, what is the prevailing broadband 1Gbps rate mo

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 m ago

Question

Refund policy and refund period is not clear

I closed my account Jan, there are remaining balance on my account. So far I didn't receive refund. I google refund policy or period, there is no pla

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 m ago

Question

Two Simple Ways of Adding StarHub TV+ Passes

There are two simple ways to add more StarHub TV+ Passes available from $15 per month onwards on top of your existing StarHub TV+ Pass(es). How to a

posted 

4 m ago

Article

How to reset the Nokia Beacon?

Do you need help with resetting your Nokia Beacon? It’s very simple to reset the Nokia Beacon. But first, there are reasons why you may need to

posted 

10 m ago

Question

How to filter and set parental access to websites via JuniorProtect?

Already subscribed to JuniorProtect to safeguard your child's mobile and digital world? Don’t forget to filter and set parental access to websit

posted 

8 m ago

Article

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More