Resources

Resources

Learn how to make the most out of My StarHub App and website here

Ask a Question
My StarHub App Tips – Check Eligibility For Recontract

When you have more than 1 service registered in your name, keeping track of all the individual contract end dates can be mind boggling. This can be especially so when the promotional discounts your services are enjoying are also tied to your contract. With My StarHub App in hand, you’ll never

Question

StarHub How To’s – Understanding Bill Pro-ration

Are you confused with your bill? Not sure why it's higher than normal this month? Are you seeing a smaller plan bundle than what you're used to? Or have you recently added a Data Upsize like DataJump but are not seeing the full bundle added? Well, there’s no need to worry. Whenever you first s

Question

Guide to Shopping at StarHub Online Store.

How To Purchase Mobile Devices from StarHub Online Store.      More information available here on how to sign up for Hub ID account.

Question

Goru FAQ

1. What is the Goru?Goru is a brand new travel App for Asia, launching first on the Google Playstore in late February 2015 with Singapore content (iOS version coming soon).The App allows travellers, and even locals, to make hotel and restaurantbookings instantly, as well as discover insightful guide

Question

Moving House? Be sure to read this.

StarHub TV Service 1. Check the Cable Ready Status of your new place over at http://bit.ly/CableReadyStatus 2. Pack the Set-top Box, remote control, Coaxial Cable and AV cables (component/composite/HDMI) into a box 3. Update your service address and billing address on My Account Manager 4. Connect y

Question

Meet your StarHub Pocket Personal Assistant

If you’re a StarHub customer, there’s nothing better than the My StarHub App to keep you up-to-date with your account and to all the latest deals, promotions and rewards that we have for you.   The My StarHub App is available for free on both Android and iOs devices. Think of it as your very

Article

Five Ways My StarHub App Will Improve Your Life

Our cellphones are like our best friends – they go wherever we go, take records of our precious memories (photos), and even entertain us (games, music, videos).   But even the best and most loyal companions need to be taken care of. The My StarHub app makes your life easier – helping you keep

Article

Benefits And Features Of My StarHub App

Find out more about StarHub services and promotions anytime and anywhere! With My StarHub App, you can manage your bills, check your data usage, subscribe to value-added services and more. Download it now via your smartphone to manage your services the easy way!     Benefits: Check your contract e

Question

Hub ID 101

New to StarHub Hub ID? Fret not, we are here to help.   Hub iD is a unique User login iD and password created by you to manage your StarHub services online.     You can easily manage all your StarHub services:   My Account ManagerView your bills, update your billing address and personal particular

Question

How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?

There are times when you need to send account information (Not passwords!) privately to StarHub Community staff for the purpose of Customer Service follow ups. A question we often get is: "How do I send a PM?"   Here's how:   1) Determine who is asking for your account information

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More