Resources

Resources

Learn how to make the most out of My StarHub App and website here

Ask a Question
How to change Recurring Credit Card Details or Update Expiry Date via My StarHub App?

Do you need to change your Recurring Credit Card details or update its expiry date? You can easily update your credit card details via My StarHub App. Here’s how to change your Recurring Credit Card details. STEP 1: Log into My StarHub App. STEP 2: Click on the "Menu" icon. STEP 3: Click on

Article

How to view your previous bills on My StarHub App?

Do you need a copy of your previous bills? Worry no more, you can now view your past six months' bills whenever, wherever you are via My Starhub App. Simply follow the steps below. STEP 1: Log in with your Hub iD on My StarHub App. STEP 2: Tap on the View button on the homepage. STEP 3: Sele

Article

FAQ: My StarHub App

Dear Community members You might have heard about our My StarHub app which enables you to perform some basic transactions at your convenience.    As part of improving the app, we welcome your feedback and are more than happy to answer some of the most common questions about the app.&

Question

NEW My StarHub App Feature: Log in to My StarHub App with just your StarHub Mobile Number

Have you ever found it inconvenient to log in to My StarHub App, or have to fight your family for the Hub id logins just to check your data because you’re not the main account owner of your own mobile number?   We hear a resounding yessssss…. But guess what, we have just the thing

Question

How to Redeem your StarHub Rewards?

With just a few taps, you can now save and redeem your StarHub Rewards easily on My StarHub App to enjoy them.STEP 1: Tap on the Rewards menu on the homepage of My StarHub App.STEP 2: View rewards by categories (All, Eat, Shop, Play).STEP 3: Select a reward and tap on the arrow button.STEP 4: Tap on

Article

Facing Hub iD issues? Read this!

As a StarHub customer, we encourage you to sign-up for a Hub iD. Because through your Hub iD you can easily manage all your StarHub services via My StarHub App or My Account. In case you’re encountering Hub iD issues, you don’t have to worry. Just look for the scenario you’re facin

Article

How to change your billing address on My StarHub App?

Do you need to update your billing address? However, you don’t have the time to call StarHub’s Customer Care Support Team? Well, you can change your billing address on My StarHub App with just a few clicks. Just follow the steps below. STEP 1: Tap on the View button on the homepage of

Question

How to Retrieve Service Agreement?

Do you need to get a copy of your Service Agreement? You no longer have to call our Customer Care Service to request a copy. Now, you can simply retrieve it on My Account. Just follow the steps below. STEP 1: Log in to My Account on https://www.starhub.com/personal.html STEP 2: Click on 'My

Question

Locked Hub iD? Read this.

Can’t log-in using your Hub iD? Locked out from your Hub iD? We know that is frustrating, but we can help you get back into your account with just a few steps. To unlock your account via My StarHub App:   Open My StarHub App & login using your Hub iD. A message prompt will

Question

What are the Payment Methods to Pay your StarHub Bill?

GIRO Skip the queue! Get your bill automatically deducted every month via your bank account and you won’t have to worry about missing your payment.   Application Channel Where to Apply My StarHub App Log-in on MSA and apply for GIRO StarHub GIRO Application Form Download the GIRO p

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More