Resources

Resources

Learn how to make the most out of My StarHub App and website here

Ask a Question
Manage all your StarHub Services on My StarHub App

Manage. Monitor. Pay. Purchase. You can now do more with our My StarHub App. Enjoy real-time updates of your StarHub account, subscribe to add-ons, manage your bills, and many more. Key features: Manage all your StarHub servicesTake control of all your StarHub services from mobile, TV and broad

Question

Have you heard about StarHub’s remittance service?

StarHub Mobile Prepaid customers can now easily send money to family and friends in more than 40 countries through the StarHub Prepaid app. The new remittance service is provided and processed by our partner, Pay2Home.   So, what are the benefits of StarHub’s remittance se

Article

Why Do You Need My StarHub App?

Let’s be honest, there are times where it can get challenging to keep track of all your StarHub services. So, it’d be totally handy to have one app to monitor all your StarHub accounts whether it’s your postpaid, TV, and broadband service. Here comes My StarHub App,

Article

How to Check My Outstanding Balance?

View and pay your bills, anytime and anywhere you want via My StarHub App. If you’re still receiving paper bills, you may opt to get e-bills instead to help our save our environment. 1. Log-in on My StarHub App using either your Hub iD or mobile number. 2. Tap on the View button on the homep

Question

How to Apply for GIRO via My StarHub App?

Say goodbye to queues and enjoy the convenience of paying your bills with GIRO! Get your StarHub bill(s) automatically paid every month via your bank account to avoid worrying about missing your payment. Here’s how you can apply for GIRO via My StarHub App. STEP 1: Log-in to My StarHub App us

Article

How to Sign up for a StarHub Broadband Service via Online Store?

Do you want to sign up for a StarHub broadband service but can’t visit our shop? Are you avoiding the crowds these days as a precautionary measure? If yes, you can sign up for a StarHub broadband service via our Online Store. Here’s a guide on how to sign up.  STEP 1: Go to Sta

Article

How to Transfer Ownership of your StarHub Services

Have you ever wondered how you can transfer ownership of your StarHub services to someone else? It’s not as complicated as you might think.General GuidelinesThe new subscriber will incur a One-time Transfer Admin Fee of $21.40 (with GST) for each service.Any plan, promotion, CIS, VAS discounts

Question

How to Pay your Bill using My StarHub App?

Paying your bill has never been easier! Say goodbye to queues since you can now pay your StarHub bill anytime, anywhere using My StarHub App with just a few taps. Simply follow the steps below. STEP 1: Log in to My StarHub App using your Hub iD. STEP 2: Tap on “View” on the home screen,

Article

How to view your Account Activity on My StarHub App?

Did you recently add/remove a Value-Added Service, or made a payment to your StarHub account? Well, you can check if the transaction has been successful or still pending through the Account Activity on My StarHub App. Simply follow the steps as shown in the screenshot below to view “Account

Article

How to Change Customer Details via My StarHub App?

Did you recently change your email address or mobile number? Please, update your contact details to receive important notifications, advisories and the latest updates from StarHub. Simply follow these easy steps below: 1.  Tap the drawer menu on the homepage.   2.  Tap on “Ma

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More