Resources

Resources

Learn how to make the most out of My StarHub App and website here

Ask a Question
Manage your StarHub Appointments via My StarHub App

Isn’t it so hassle if you have a scheduled StarHub appointment but then you can’t attend to it because something came up? Worry no more, you can easily reschedule your StarHub appointments through My StarHub App? The appointments you can reschedule/cancel include: TV/Broadband install

Question

How to Change and Update Recurring Card Details via My Account?

Need to change your Recurring Credit Card or update its expiry date? Well, you can easily do that through the My Account Manager without even contacting our Customer Support to assist you. With just a few clicks. Simply follow the steps below.STEP 1: Log in to My Account Manager with your Hub iD.&n

Article

Transfer of Ownership

How to transfer Ownership? Please visit our StarHub Retail Shops together with the transferee and the listed documents below. Singaporeans/PRs Singaporeans/PRs are required to present: NRIC of subscriber Foreigners Foreigners are required to present either document: Passport Employmen

Question

How to Retrieve Your Service Agreement via My StarHub App?

Lost the copy of your Service Agreement? Worry no more, you can easily retrieve and download your Service Agreement anytime, anywhere. This is less hassle as you no longer need to call our Customer Care Service to request a copy. Now, you can simply retrieve it on My StarHub App. Simply follow the s

Article

How to voluntarily suspend my StarHub service?

Are you staying overseas for more than one month or so? If yes, then you might as well request to temporarily suspend your service. Voluntary suspension is recommended if the service will be unusable for a certain period.   ✔ You must be cleared of all the outstanding balances under the bi

Question

How to Sign Up for StarHub’s HomeHub Service via Online Store?

Get the best entertainment bundle with StarHub’s HomeHub+ plan where you can enjoy unlimited entertainment on StarHub TV+ and Netflix, plus superfast broadband, all in one bundle. What’s more, you can switch between Netflix and StarHub shows with ease. The best part, you can watch i

Article

How to change your bill notification on My StarHub App?

Do you prefer to get bill notifications via SMS, email or through the mail? With StarHub, you can choose between e-bill wherein you will receive notification via SMS / email or hard copy bill when your bill is ready for viewing.   How to change your StarHub bill notificatio

Article

How to Resume Your Voluntarily Suspended StarHub Services via My Account?

Did you voluntarily suspend your StarHub service? Now, you wish to resume your service? Worry no more, you no longer have to visit our StarHub shop nor call our Customer Support for the resumption of your service. Just visit My Account Manager and follow the steps below. STEP 1: Log in t

Article

How to request for separation or merging of your accounts?

Do you need to merge numbers from different accounts to the same account? Do you want to separate an account with multiple mobile numbers? If yes, you need to take into account this information before you decide to separate or merge your accounts. ✔  No outstanding balance on the account when reques

Question

StarHub Prepaid App for all your prepaid needs

Staying on top of your StarHub Prepaid account is a must especially if you need to keep track of your usage and expenses. That’s why it’s perfect to have an app that helps you track and manage your StarHub Prepaid account all in one go.   What is StarHub Pr

Discussion

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More