Resources

Resources

Learn how to make the most out of My StarHub App and website here

Ask a Question
How to View/Cancel your eAppointment via My Account?

Have you scheduled an eAppoinment? Now, you need to cancel the schedule because something came up. If yes, you can easily view and cancel your eAppointment via My Account. This will help you save time as you no longer have to contact our Customer Service for the cancellation.Here’s how you can

Article

How to Change Customer Details via My StarHub App?

Did you recently change your email address or mobile number? Please, update your contact details to receive important notifications, advisories and the latest updates from StarHub. Simply follow these easy steps below: 1.  Tap the drawer menu on the homepage.   2.  Tap on “Ma

Question

How to View and Download Bills via My StarHub App?

Do you need to view, download, and print your StarHub bills? Worry no more, it’s easy to do that with the My StarHub App. Simply follow the steps below.  STEP 1: Log in to the My StarHub App using your Hub iD. Once you’re on the homepage, tap on “Bills.”  STEP

Article

Manage your StarHub Appointments via My StarHub App

Isn’t it so hassle if you have a scheduled StarHub appointment but then you can’t attend to it because something came up? Worry no more, you can easily reschedule your StarHub appointments through My StarHub App? The appointments you can reschedule/cancel include: TV/Broadband install

Question

How to Book an eAppointment via My Account?

Need to visit a StarHub shop? Don’t forget to book an eAppointment to avoid the queue and for a hassle-less transaction. You may schedule an appointment via My Account. Simply follow the steps below.STEP 1: Log in to StarHub website, then go to "Other Useful Links" located at the bottom of the

Article

How to Book an eAppointment via My StarHub App?

Need to visit a StarHub shop? Beat the queue whenever you visit any StarHub shop when you book an appointment with the My StarHub App now! Simply follow the steps below to schedule an eAppointment. STEP 1: Log in to My StarHub App with

Article

How to voluntarily suspend my StarHub service?

Are you staying overseas for more than one month or so? If yes, then you might as well request to temporarily suspend your service. Voluntary suspension is recommended if the service will be unusable for a certain period.   ✔ You must be cleared of all the outstanding balances under the bi

Question

How to Register for StarHub Paper Bills?

Do you prefer to receive a paper bill copy (hard copy) of your StarHub bills? This is paper bill copy will be sent to you monthly. Moreover, you can opt-in for paper bill VAS, which is chargeable at $2.68 including GST per bill per billing account on top of the e-bill email or SMS notification.If ye

Article

How to Subscribe to Amazon Prime via My StarHub App?

StarHub mobile customers can now enjoy the full range of Amazon Prime membership benefits, including exclusive shopping deals on items they love most on Amazon.sg and Prime Now, free and fast delivery on millions of products, unlimited streaming of movies and TV series on Prime Video, and a wide sel

Article

How to Recontract your StarHub Mobile Service via Online Store?

Have you completed your mobile plan contract? Fancy a new mobile phone? Want to change your current mobile plan? Well, you should recontract your mobile plan with us! Avoid the queue and say goodbye to long waiting times if you recontract via our Online Store. Simply fo

Article

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More