Skip to main content
Resources

Resources

Learn how to make the most out of My StarHub App and website here

Ask a Question
  • •••
How to view your Account Activity on My StarHub App?

Did you recently add/remove a Value-Added Service, or made a payment to your StarHub account? Well, you can check if the transaction has been successf

Article

How to Change Customer Details via My StarHub App?

Did you recently change your email address or mobile number? Please, update your contact details to receive important notifications, advisories and th

Question

How to Check My Outstanding Balance?

View and pay your bills, anytime and anywhere you want via My StarHub App. If you’re still receiving paper bills, you may opt to get e-bills ins

Question

How to Transfer Ownership of your StarHub Services

Have you ever wondered how you can transfer ownership of your StarHub services to someone else? It’s not as complicated as you might think. Gen

Question

How to change Recurring Credit Card Details or Update Expiry Date via My StarHub App?

Do you need to change your Recurring Credit Card details or update its expiry date? You can easily update your credit card details via My StarHub App.

Article

How to Apply for GIRO via My StarHub App?

Say goodbye to queues and enjoy the convenience of paying your bills with GIRO! Get your StarHub bill(s) automatically paid every month via your bank

Article

Handle all your StarHub Services on My StarHub App

Manage. Monitor. Pay. Purchase. You can now do more with our My StarHub App. Enjoy real-time updates of your StarHub account, subscribe to add-ons, ma

Question

How to view your previous bills on My StarHub App?

Do you need a copy of your previous bills? Worry no more, you can now view your past six months' bills whenever, wherever you are via My Starhub App.

Article

FAQ: My StarHub App

Dear Community members You might have heard about our My StarHub app which enables you to perform some basic transactions at your convenience.&nbs

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

3 months ago

Question

How to voluntarily suspend my service?

Are you staying overseas for more than one month or so? If yes, then you might as well request to temporarily suspend your service. Voluntary suspensi

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

3 months ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question