Resources

Resources

Learn how to make the most out of My StarHub App and website here

Ask a Question
Manage all your StarHub Services on My StarHub App

Manage. Monitor. Pay. Purchase. You can now do more with our My StarHub App. Enjoy real-time updates of your StarHub account, subscribe to add-ons, ma

Question

Have you heard about StarHub’s remittance service?

StarHub Mobile Prepaid customers can now easily send money to family and friends in more than 40 countries through the StarHub Prepaid app. The new re

posted 

9 d ago

Article

Why Do You Need My StarHub App?

Let’s be honest, there are times where it can get challenging to keep track of all your StarHub services. So, it’d be totally handy t

posted 

13 d ago

Article

How to Check My Outstanding Balance?

View and pay your bills, anytime and anywhere you want via My StarHub App. If you’re still receiving paper bills, you may opt to get e-bills ins

posted 

1 y ago

Question

Manage your StarHub Appointments via My StarHub App

Isn’t it so hassle if you have a scheduled StarHub appointment but then you can’t attend to it because something came up? Worry no more, y

posted 

1 y ago

Question

Request for services suspended

Dear sir I want to extend my mobile phone service suspension for another six months My mobile number < removed private information >

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

1 m ago

Question

How to Apply for GIRO via My StarHub App?

Say goodbye to queues and enjoy the convenience of paying your bills with GIRO! Get your StarHub bill(s) automatically paid every month via your bank

posted 

5 m ago

Article

Transfer of Ownership

How to transfer Ownership? Please visit our StarHub Retail Shops together with the transferee and the listed documents below. Singaporeans/PRs S

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

1 m ago

Question

How to Sign up for a StarHub Broadband Service via Online Store?

Do you want to sign up for a StarHub broadband service but can’t visit our shop? Are you avoiding the crowds these days as a precautionary measu

posted 

1 m ago

Article

How to Transfer Ownership of your StarHub Services

Have you ever wondered how you can transfer ownership of your StarHub services to someone else? It’s not as complicated as you might think.Gener

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More