Resources

Resources

Learn how to make the most out of My StarHub App and website here

Ask a Question
How to Retrieve Your Service Agreement via My StarHub App?

Lost the copy of your Service Agreement? Worry no more, you can easily retrieve and download your Service Agreement anytime, anywhere. This is less ha

Article

How to voluntarily suspend my StarHub service?

Are you staying overseas for more than one month or so? If yes, then you might as well request to temporarily suspend your service. Voluntary suspensi

Question

How to Sign Up for StarHub’s HomeHub Service via Online Store?

Get the best entertainment bundle with StarHub’s HomeHub+ plan where you can enjoy unlimited entertainment on StarHub TV+ and Netflix, plus supe

Article

How to change your bill notification on My StarHub App?

Do you prefer to get bill notifications via SMS, email or through the mail? With StarHub, you can choose between e-bill wherein you will receive 

Article

How to Resume Your Voluntarily Suspended StarHub Services via My Account?

Did you voluntarily suspend your StarHub service? Now, you wish to resume your service? Worry no more, you no longer have to visit our StarHub shop no

Article

How to request for separation or merging of your accounts?

Do you need to merge numbers from different accounts to the same account? Do you want to separate an account with multiple mobile numbers? If yes, you

Question

StarHub Prepaid App for all your prepaid needs

Staying on top of your StarHub Prepaid account is a must especially if you need to keep track of your usage and expenses. That’s why it’s&

Discussion

Manage all your StarHub Services on My StarHub App

Manage. Monitor. Pay. Purchase. You can now do more with our My StarHub App. Enjoy real-time updates of your StarHub account, subscribe to add-ons, ma

Question

Have you heard about StarHub’s remittance service?

StarHub Mobile Prepaid customers can now easily send money to family and friends in more than 40 countries through the StarHub Prepaid app. The new re

Article

Why Do You Need My StarHub App?

Let’s be honest, there are times where it can get challenging to keep track of all your StarHub services. So, it’d be totally handy t

Article

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More