Skip to main content
Resources

Resources

Learn how to make the most out of My StarHub App and website here

Ask a Question
  • •••
How to Redeem your StarHub Rewards?

With just a few taps, you can now save and redeem your StarHub Rewards easily on My StarHub App to enjoy them.STEP 1: Tap on the Rewards menu on the h

Article

Manage your StarHub Appointments via My StarHub App

Isn’t it so hassle if you have a scheduled StarHub appointment but then you can’t attend to it because something came up? Worry no more, y

Question

Facing Hub iD issues? Read this!

As a StarHub customer, we encourage you to sign-up for a Hub iD. Because through your Hub iD you can easily manage all your StarHub services via My St

Article

How to change your billing address on My StarHub App?

Do you need to update your billing address? However, you don’t have the time to call StarHub’s Customer Care Support Team? Well, you can c

Question

How to Retrieve Service Agreement?

Do you need to get a copy of your Service Agreement? You no longer have to call our Customer Care Service to request a copy. Now, you can simply retri

Question

How to Check My Outstanding Balance?

View and pay your bills, anytime and anywhere you want via My StarHub App. If you’re still receiving paper bills, you may opt to get e-bills instead t

Question

Locked Hub iD? Read this.

Can’t log-in using your Hub iD? Locked out from your Hub iD? We know that is frustrating, but we can help you get back into your account with just a f

Question

How to Change Customer Details on My StarHub App?

Recently changed your email address or mobile number? Please, update your contact details to receive important notifications, advisories and the lates

Question

NEW My StarHub App Feature: Log in to My StarHub App with just your StarHub Mobile Number

Have you ever found it inconvenient to log in to My StarHub App, or have to fight your family for the Hub id logins just to check your data because yo

Question

How to request for separation or merging of your accounts?

Do you need to merge numbers from different accounts to the same account? Do you want to separate an account with multiple mobile numbers? If yes, you

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question