Resources

Resources

Learn all about StarHub Rewards here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Can I request for the services to be utilised in different addresses?

QuestionCan I request for the services to be utilised in different addresses? AnswerAll services under HomeHome Plan must be registered and utilised in 1 residential address.

Question

Can I carry forward my unused HomeHub Voucher to the next month?

QuestionCan I carry forward my unused HomeHub Voucher to the next month? AnswerNo, the unused or remaining value of HomeHub vouchers will be forfeited.

Question

When and how will the HomeHub Voucher be issued?

QuestionWhen and how will the HomeHub Voucher be issued? AnswerThe HomeHub Voucher will be issued upon commencement of your HomeHub plan. It will be credited into your bill on a monthly basis if there are applicable TV subscription fees.

Question

Can I terminate any of the individual service under HomeHub Plan?

QuestionCan I terminate any of the individual service under HomeHub Plan? AnswerTerminating any individual service will result in a termination of the HomeHub Plan. Early Termination Charges will apply and calculated as follows:   Monthly Subscription Fee for HomeHub Plan x Number of Months Unfulfil

Question

If my home is not fibre-ready, can I sign up for HomeHub?

QuestionIf my home is not fibre-ready, can I sign up for HomeHub? AnswerYes, HomeHub comes with free Fibre Termination Point installation.

Question

What is the difference between HomeHub 200 (Fibre), HomeHub 500 (Fibre) and HomeHub 1000 (Fibre)?

QuestionWhat is the difference between HomeHub 100 (Cable), HomeHub 200 (Fibre) and HomeHub 500 (Fibre)? Answer All plans come with StarHub TV, mobile broadband and home phone line. The key differences are the monthly subscription, type of home broadband and value of HomeHub Voucher.    HomeHub

Question

What other discounts and privileges can I enjoy on HomeHub Plan?

QuestionWhat other discounts and privileges can I enjoy on HomeHub Plan? AnswerIf you have StarHub Postpaid Mobile line(s), you can enjoy the following as a Hub Club member;   10% discount off additional TV services purchased after deducting HomeHub Voucher (where applicable); Up to 30% discount off

Question

Can I change to another HomeHub plan during the 24-month contract period?

QuestionCan I change to another HomeHub plan during the 24-month contract period? AnswerChange of plan is not allowed during this period.

Question

If I have existing StarHub services, can I transfer them to HomeHub Plan?

Question If I have existing StarHub services, can I transfer them to HomeHub Plan? AnswerIf you are an existing subscriber of our Home Broadband Service, StarHub TV Services or Digital Voice Service, you would be able to transfer all 3 services to the HomeHub Plan, provided you have fulfilled the Mi

Question

Can I request for different billing address for StarHub TV and Fibre Home Broadband services in HomeHub plan?

QuestionCan I request for different billing address for StarHub TV and Fibre Home Broadband services in HomeHub plan? AnswerOnly 1 bill will be generated for HomeHub Plan, hence we can only send it to one address.

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More