Resources

Resources

Learn all about StarHub Rewards here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Can I install the HomeHub Fiber Broadband on my own?

QuestionCan I install the HomeHub Fiber Broadband on my own? AnswerNo, Installation of Fibre Broadband has to be done by our technician.

Question

Am I eligible for Hub Club membership if I have HomeHub and a mobile line?

QuestionAm I eligible for Hub Club membership if I have HomeHub and a mobile line? AnswerYes, you will be eligible for Hub Club membership. However, there will not be any Hub Club Discount for the HomeHub plan.

Question

Can I retain my existing StarHub TV Basic Tier and Basic HD Upsize subscription when I take up HomeHub?

QuestionCan I retain my existing StarHub TV Basic Tier and Basic HD Upsize subscription when I take up HomeHub? AnswerWhen you sign up to HomeHub, you may retain your current TV subscription, additional charges may apply. HomeHub voucher can be used to offset of add-on channel/groups (excluding XXX)

Question

If I upgrade my current cable broadband to HomeHub Fibre Broadband, will I lose my internet connection?

QuestionIf I upgrade my current cable broadband to HomeHub Fibre Broadband, will I lose my internet connection? AnswerYour cable broadservice will continue to be usable until the Fibre Broadband service has been activated.

Question

If I sign up for a HomeHub Plan, does it come with any router?

QuestionIf I sign up for a HomeHub Plan, does it come with any router? AnswerThe issued router is D-Link DIR865 for HomeHub 200 and D-Link DIR868 for HomeHub 500.

Question

My StarHub TV plan is still under contract, but my fibre broadband plan is available for re-contract. Can I take up HomeHub?

QuestionMy StarHub TV plan is still under contract, but my fibre broadband plan is available for re-contract. Can I take up HomeHub? AnswerYou can check on your early re-contract eligibility on My StarHub App.

Question

I am currently a subscriber to MaxInfinity/MaxOnline and still on contract. Can I switch over to the HomeHub package?

QuestionI am currently a subscriber to MaxInfinity/MaxOnline and still on contract. Can I switch over to the HomeHub package? AnswerYou can check on your early re-contract eligibility on My StarHub App.

Question

I am on the HomeHub plan, will I be able to change my TV subscription via My Account Manager?

QuestionI am on the HomeHub plan, will I be able to change my TV subscription via My Account Manager? AnswerCustomers who are on the HomeHub Plan will not be able to change their TV subscription via My Account Manager. You can approach our Customer Service Staff to assist with it.

Question

I have an existing home phone line with StarHub, can I use the same number for HomeHub Plan?

QuestionI have an existing home phone line with StarHub, can I use the same number for HomeHub Plan? AnswerYes, you may.

Question

When will my HomeHub plan subscription start?

QuestionWhen will my HomeHub plan subscription start? AnswerThe HomeHub Plan subscription and 24-month contract will commence after all 4 services are fully installed and activated. Prevailing charges will apply for each individual service prior to the commencement of the HomeHub Plan subscription.

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More