Skip to main content
Resources

Resources

Learn all about StarHub Rewards here

Ask a Question
  • •••
I am currently a subscriber to MaxInfinity/MaxOnline and still on contract. Can I switch over to the HomeHub package?

QuestionI am currently a subscriber to MaxInfinity/MaxOnline and still on contract. Can I switch over to the HomeHub package? AnswerYou can check on y

Question

I am on the HomeHub plan, will I be able to change my TV subscription via My Account Manager?

QuestionI am on the HomeHub plan, will I be able to change my TV subscription via My Account Manager? AnswerCustomers who are on the HomeHub Plan will

Question

I have an existing home phone line with StarHub, can I use the same number for HomeHub Plan?

QuestionI have an existing home phone line with StarHub, can I use the same number for HomeHub Plan? AnswerYes, you may.

Question

When will my HomeHub plan subscription start?

QuestionWhen will my HomeHub plan subscription start? AnswerThe HomeHub Plan subscription and 24-month contract will commence after all 4 services are

Question

Can I request for the services to be utilised in different addresses?

QuestionCan I request for the services to be utilised in different addresses? AnswerAll services under HomeHome Plan must be registered and utilised i

Question

Can I carry forward my unused HomeHub Voucher to the next month?

QuestionCan I carry forward my unused HomeHub Voucher to the next month? AnswerNo, the unused or remaining value of HomeHub vouchers will be forfeited

Question

When and how will the HomeHub Voucher be issued?

QuestionWhen and how will the HomeHub Voucher be issued? AnswerThe HomeHub Voucher will be issued upon commencement of your HomeHub plan. It will be c

Question

Can I terminate any of the individual service under HomeHub Plan?

QuestionCan I terminate any of the individual service under HomeHub Plan? AnswerTerminating any individual service will result in a termination of the

Question

If my home is not fibre-ready, can I sign up for HomeHub?

QuestionIf my home is not fibre-ready, can I sign up for HomeHub? AnswerYes, HomeHub comes with free Fibre Termination Point installation.

Question

What is the difference between HomeHub 200 (Fibre), HomeHub 500 (Fibre) and HomeHub 1000 (Fibre)?

QuestionWhat is the difference between HomeHub 100 (Cable), HomeHub 200 (Fibre) and HomeHub 500 (Fibre)? Answer All plans come with StarHub TV, mob

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question