Resources

Resources

Learn all about StarHub Rewards here

Ask a Question
  • •••
How to Check Hub Club Go Upgrade Status via My StarHub App?

Still on the old Hub Club programme? If you want to convert your current Hub Club benefits and discounts to the new Hub Club Go membership. Simply, register your interest to upgrade to the all-new Hub Club Go programme via the My StarHub App. Just follow the steps below.STEP 1: Log in on the My Star

Article

How to Check Your Hub Club Discount via My StarHub App?

Are you a Hub Club Go member? If you need to check the Hub Club discount that you are receiving, you don’t have to contact our Customer Support anymore. Simply launch the My StarHub App to check your Hub Club discount. To do so, follow the steps below. STEP 1: Log in o

Article

StarHub Rewards

Issuing Points Do I need to sign up for the Rewards Points Program? No, you do not need to sign up for the Programme. All StarHub residential customers and Corporate Scheme Customers will automatically receive Rewards points based on their eligible spending on StarHub services.    How do I get my

Question

How to nominate a mobile line to StarHub's Hub Club Go via My StarHub App?

Are you on StarHub’s Hub Club Go programme? Enjoy up to 30% discount on your mobile lines, SIM only plans included! Simply nominate your family members’ mobile lines via My StarHub App. Please note the nominated line must have regist

Article

How to nominate a mobile line for Hub Club via My Account?

Enjoy up to 30% savings on your mobile monthly subscriptions when you nominate your household member’s mobile lines via My Account Manager using the Hub iD. Please note the household member’s billing address must be the same service or registered address as the Hub Club member, and the s

Question

How to convert to StarHub’s new Hub Club Go programme?

StarHub has an all-new Hub Club Go to deliver a better customer experience for all our customers. It is an improved loyalty programme that gives you bigger rewards and savings, and exciting rewards and treats via the My StarHub App.  If you are an ex

Article

Enjoy more with our all-new StarHub Hub Club Go programme

Do you want to enjoy discounts, more savings and extra benefits with your StarHub services? With our all-new and improved loyalty programme Hub Club Go you can enjoy those. This reward programme is offered to our valued customers. So, what are the benefits you’ll enjoy with Hub

Article

My existing HomeHub contract is ending soon, how much will my monthly bill be if I choose not to recontract?

QuestionMy existing HomeHub contract is ending soon, how much will my monthly bill be if I choose not to recontract? AnswerThere will be no change to your monthly HomeHub subscription if you prefer to stay on the current plan.

Question

Is Set-top Box Rental included in the HomeHub Package?

QuestionIs Set-top Box Rental included in the HomeHub Package? AnswerThe Set-top Box Rental is not included in the HomeHub pricing.

Question

Is Digital Voice Home included in HomeHub?

QuestionIs Digital Voice Home included in HomeHub? AnswerYes, Digital Voice Home is included under HomeHub.

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More