Skip to main content
Resources

Resources

Find useful information about everything related to mobile here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Want to avail CIS Discount? Read this!

Get discounts on handsets and monthly subscription when you sign-up to any 2-year plans.  You may also get big data and unlimited talk time with our n

Question

StarHub Postpaid Plans' Value-Added Services

Are you running out of SMS, talk time and data allowance? Here are the Value-Added Services that you can add-on to your bundle at a glance. You can al

Question

Mobile Short codes for StarHub services

With the Call Divert and Barring, you no longer have to miss a call or have to option to stop receiving any calls. If you're too busy to answer a call

Question

StarHub Postpaid Sim Card Rates

Do you ever wonder how much are the SMS, call and data rates if you exceed your StarHub Mobile postpaid plan? Here they are, now you’ll know how you i

Question

Manage your StarHub mobile services on My StarHub App

It has never been easier to manage anywhere, anytime your StarHub services with My StarHub App (MSA). Through the MSA, it is now possible to update yo

Question

StarHub Prepaid Sim Card Rates

Do you know how much are the SMS, call and data rates for StarHub Prepaid Sim Cards? Look no more, because here are the Starhub Prepaid Sim Card rates

Question

Check mobile recontract eligibility on My StarHub App

Fancy a new phone or want to change your mobile plan but don’t know when you can do so? Well, you just have to check your recontract eligibility.

Question

Reconnection of StarHub Mobile Service After Making Payment

Did you pay your outstanding bill already? However, your mobile line service isn’t back yet? Don’t fret! Please continue to read the information below

Question

Activating Datatravel

What is DataTravel?   DataTravel is a roaming data plan which consists of DataTravel Asia-Pacific and DataTravel Global.   Why use DataTravel rather t

Question

Postpaid Roaming Checklist

✔ Verify that Roaming Services have been Activated Users can register for International Roaming by sending: SMS IRAddNRIC to 6773 (example SMS IR Add

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question