Skip to main content
Resources

Resources

Find useful information about everything related to mobile here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Buying / pre-ordering your phone on StarHub's Online Store like a pro!

To ensure a smooth registration process, just be mindful of these 3 things.   1) Clear your bills Be sure to pay off any outstanding bill

Article

Happy Roam: Use your local Prepaid plans in Malaysia without incurring any data roaming charges!

Going to Malaysia? StarHub Mobile Prepaid is the first in Singapore to offer the Happy Roam service!       What you need: All yo

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

htethtetaung 

5 years ago

Question

7 ways to save your data usage!

If you often exceed your data plan, this is for you! 1. Check your monthly data usage via My StarHub app This app allow customers to keep track of

Question

Happy Prepaid App now available on App Store and Google Play

We would like to share with you our Happy Prepaid App is now available in Apple & Google Play store! If you have a prepaid account, we would

Question

RoamEasy Daily

1. What does the RoamEasy Daily Plan offer?   The RoamEasy Daily Plan offers StarHub Mobile postpaid customers with the following affordable and worry

Question

Mobile Services: Check Eligibility To Apply

Registration Guidelines for Mobile Services   Applicants must be at least 18 years of age at time of application.     Residence Status Doc

Question

Improved local and overseas 4G coverage for StarHub Mobile subscribers!

Our StarHub Mobile subscribers will now have access to 4G data roaming services on 25 mobile networks across 21 countries - the largest number of

Article

Oh no! I dropped my phone into water. What should I do?

Fret not. StarHub Community is here to help. Should accidents happen and you dropped your phone into water. Simply do these to try to "resurrect"

Question

Network Management – Mobile

StarHub Mobile Network Management Information Network management is commonly used by service providers to optimise the use of finite network resources

Question

RoamEasy: Travel with a peace of mind with worry-free data roaming!

Hi,     Are you going overseas and worried about the expensive data roaming costs? Or do you find it a hassle to remember which preferred operator giv

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question