Resources

Resources

Find useful information about everything related to mobile here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Traveling overseas? Schedule your DataTravel in advance

Are you aware that you can now schedule DataTravel in advance? Yes, you read that right! You can now enjoy the convenience of scheduling DataTravel As

Question

How to Add and Remove International Roaming?

Are you going to travel overseas? Stay in touch with your loved ones while overseas by activating your International Roaming which enables you to rece

posted 

1 y ago

Question

How to Activate Premium Rate Service (PRS) Barring via My StarHub App?

If you have seen a new section added to your mobile bill named or read something like “Bill on Behalf Goods/Services,” you could have subs

posted 

4 m ago

Article

StarHub Letter of Authorisation to Collect on Behalf

For recontract customers* who are unable to receive your online delivery in person, you can appoint a third-party to receive it on your behalf. The au

posted 

5 m ago

Discussion

How to Change your StarHub Mobile Plan via My StarHub App?

Do you want to change your current StarHub mobile plan? You no longer have to call our Customer Support to do that! Simply log-in My StarHub App to ch

posted 

5 m ago

Article

How to activate your StarHub SIM Card via My Account?

Did you receive your StarHub SIM Card delivered by StarHub Hubtroopers? Do you need to activate the SIM card? Well, you can activate your SIM card wit

posted 

5 m ago

Article

How to Reschedule Mobile Delivery via My StarHub App?

Are you unavailable to receive your mobile delivery? And no one is available to receive it too? Then, you must reschedule your mobile delivery. You ca

posted 

1 y ago

Question

How to set local data usage alerts?

If you have a limited mobile data allowance on your mobile plan and you need to make sure you don't exceed it, you should set up a local usage alert o

posted 

1 y ago

Question

How to track your local mobile usage via My StarHub App?

Say goodbye to excess mobile charges by tracking your local mobile usage via My StarHub App! Simply follow the steps below: STEP 1: Log in to My Star

posted 

6 m ago

Article

How to connect to Wireless@SG?

Step 1: Select “Wireless@SG” from your device’s Wi-Fi menu. You need to be in range of a Wireless@SG hotspot. Step 2: Enter your

posted 

1 y ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More