Skip to main content
Resources

Resources

Find useful information about everything related to mobile here

Ask a Question
  • •••
StarHub Postpaid Sim Card Rates

Do you ever wonder how much are the SMS, call and data rates if you exceed your StarHub Mobile postpaid plan? Here they are, now you’ll know how you i

Question

Manage your StarHub mobile services on My StarHub App

It has never been easier to manage anywhere, anytime your StarHub services with My StarHub App (MSA). Through the MSA, it is now possible to update yo

Question

StarHub Prepaid Sim Card Rates

Do you know how much are the SMS, call and data rates for StarHub Prepaid Sim Cards? Look no more, because here are the Starhub Prepaid Sim Card rates

Question

How to cancel your scheduled DataTravel?

Do you have a scheduled DataTravel Asia-Pacific and/or DataTravel Global but no longer need it? Worry no more, because you can cancel your scheduled D

Question

Traveling overseas? Schedule your DataTravel in advance

Are you aware that you can now schedule DataTravel in advance? Yes, you read that right! You can now enjoy the convenience of scheduling DataTravel As

Question

Check mobile recontract eligibility on My StarHub App

Fancy a new phone or want to change your mobile plan but don’t know when you can do so? Well, you just have to check your recontract eligibility.

Question

What is StarHub WOW Prepaid Data Plan?

What is StarHub WOW Prepaid Data Plan? StarHub WOW Prepaid Data Plan allows you to stream your favourite videos, post more photos on Facebook, w

Question

Reconnection of StarHub Mobile Service After Making Payment

Did you pay your outstanding bill already? However, your mobile line service isn’t back yet? Don’t fret! Please continue to read the information below

Question

How to connect to Wireless@SG?

Step 1: Select “Wireless@SG” from your device’s Wi-Fi menu. You need to be in range of a Wireless@SG hotspot. Step 2: Enter your mobile number a

Question

How to connect to Wireless@SGx?

Step 1: Download the Wireless@SG app, which is available on Android, iOS, Windows 7, and above platforms.            

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question